Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

See The Difference Between African And European Lady. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See The Difference Between African And European Lady. (2228 Views)

The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments / The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" / The Difference Between Yoga And Vodka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Difference Between African And European Lady. by reganvida: 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
See The Difference:

White girl sees a guy she likes on social media and says 'hi'

Guy: may I know a bit about you?

Girl: Oh certainly, I am Samantha, I'm 27, I
work as a system analyst with Dell, I am single with one adorable daughter. I
live at Crown Heights, London in my own
apartment... You?

African babe sees a guy she likes on social media and says 'hi'

Guy; Babe you look good. May I know a little about you?

Babe: What about me do you want to know?

Guy: What's your name?

Babe: Can't you see it on my profile?

Guy: How old old are you?

Babe: guess...

Guy: What do you do for a living?

Babe: See JAMB question o!

Guy: well I guess I should just leave you since you really don't wanna tell me
anything about
you

Babe: It's like you're hot-tempered! Abegiii!!! cheesy

#True or #False ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Difference Between African And European Lady. by Kennywills7(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hehehehehe bro na wa o
Una wan finish Nigerian girls for Nairaland o
Na operation attack d girls una dey?

1 Like

Re: See The Difference Between African And European Lady. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lolgrin

But op, this shows that we African ladies are not careless with our information
We don't just hand our information to any random guy

It shows we are wise wink
Re: See The Difference Between African And European Lady. by reganvida: 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
Kennywills7:
Hehehehehe bro na wa o
Una wan finish Nigerian girls for Nairaland o
Na operation attack d girls una dey?

Lol!! My guy I no follow this na joke oh abeg.
Re: See The Difference Between African And European Lady. by jonsnow92: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
missjenna:
Lolgrin

theres a difference between been skeptical about whom you give personal informations to and just been unnecessarily playing hard to get..Nigeria girls no just dey try
Re: See The Difference Between African And European Lady. by Kennywills7(m): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
reganvida:

Lol!! My guy I no follow this na joke oh abeg.
I dey feel u bro
ur joke make sense wella
Re: See The Difference Between African And European Lady. by reganvida: 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
missjenna:
Lolgrin

Our babes sabi stress us eh b4 una go give us information na wahala.
Re: See The Difference Between African And European Lady. by reganvida: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
jonsnow92:
theres a difference between been skeptical about whom you give personal informations to and just been unnecessarily playing hard to get..Nigeria girls no just dey try

I dey tell u oh!!
Re: See The Difference Between African And European Lady. by reganvida: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Kennywills7:

I dey feel u bro
ur joke make sense wella

Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: See The Difference Between African And European Lady. by auntymi(f): 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Cause we're nt cheap, op abi u b kidnappEr grin
Re: See The Difference Between African And European Lady. by reganvida: 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
auntymi:
Cause we're nt cheap, op abi u b kidnappEr grin

Lol! I no be kidnapper oh!
Re: See The Difference Between African And European Lady. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
So true grin
Re: See The Difference Between African And European Lady. by auntymi(f): 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
reganvida:

Lol! I no be kidnapper oh!
loL, dnt mind mi oOo, i was only jos kiddiN
Re: See The Difference Between African And European Lady. by reganvida: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
auntymi:
loL, dnt mind mi oOo, i was only jos kiddiN

Yeah of course I know
Re: See The Difference Between African And European Lady. by SisiNini(f): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
Quite true...!!!
Re: See The Difference Between African And European Lady. by reganvida: 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
SisiNini:
Quite true...!!!

First lady to confirm it. Proof of a candid nature.
Re: See The Difference Between African And European Lady. by simplemach(m): 6:15am On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Lolgrin

and where has the wisdim taken u people. Compared to that of the white whom you see as not being wise.
Re: See The Difference Between African And European Lady. by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 25, 2015
simplemach:
and where has the wisdim taken u people. Compared to that of the white whom you see as not being wise.

At least it has kept us alive
If you doubt me, ask ted bundy and others undecided
Re: See The Difference Between African And European Lady. by Brugo(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lol. Conceited Naija ladies.

(1) (Reply)

Shoki!!!!! / When Your Friends Say Jump Up For Pic And You Forget That You Fly At Night(Pic) / So Funny:see Wedding Invitation Card That A Warri Couple Wrote In Pidgin English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.