Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" (33133 Views)

Check-out the Difference Between COMPLETE And FINISHED / Differences Between Complete And Finished / What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by Obinoscopy(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Saw this on my friend's WhatsApp chat and couldn't help but share.

#LaughYourAssOff grin grin grin

54 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
No b u talk am, na so e dey 4 ur frnd's whatsapp DP..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by kristen12(f): 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
True talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
Complete is when you have something finish is when you hav finished something eg you have finished eating

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by aboyaji(m): 10:44am On Jul 04, 2015
grin grin grin @ your explanation obinoscopy
I like this humor

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by spicytayomic(m): 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hehehehehe
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by sarzwizard(m): 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
No b u talk am, na so e dey 4 ur frnd's whatsapp DP..

make una ask this one weting eeh the talk

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by AlchemistDean(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
If you're fully dressed for an Occasion..You're "Complete"...but if on your way there you enter "One Chance",My Brother you're "Finished" grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by Adultnextdoor(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
@OP!..i will FINISH you COMPLETELY until you are COMPLETELY FINISHED!!

8 Likes

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by Aare2050(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
chai
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by ebamma(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
When you fucking a pretty girl without condom you are complete,
But if she has Hiv,
You are finished

36 Likes

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by Realone92(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Na so"lol, completely finished
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by Lordave: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
There's a difference

When you have GEJ as your president you're complete but when you've Buhari as president you're finished.
When you have a certificateless Buhari as president you're finished completely and when you have a Boko Haram sympathiser as the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces you're completely finished!

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
lmao grin grin grin very funny

i think the difference is you "complete a verb" and you "finish a noun" cool
i think o!!! NOT FACT.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by tinuolababy(f): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by rattlesnake(m): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
nonsense.....na all this day old broilers pikin full NL nowadays undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by Qweenedo2(f): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Funny but stale undecidedFunny but stale

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by Flashh: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Why can't this poster below me hit his head on a wall, if he can pick small sense? cry

5 Likes

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by Trailblazer1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
If your president rear cows , you are finished;
If your president loves his cow more than the citizens, you are completely Finished;
If your president is from West Germany, you are Finished completely
grin

#Doro-dullard

19 Likes

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by djredefined25: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hehehe...

grin grin
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by loadedvibes: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
This thing no funny na. But abeg make we donate laughter to encourage OP.
Here is mine.

Hahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by Whizpeter(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
So this Junk Post made FP?? I guess the Op personally moved it to FP...! NL is FINISHED COMPLETELY!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by AKMoney1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lobatan grin
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by Olofintoto(m): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Check this;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by Efisko1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
we bin don see dis tin 4 front page b4 nw..... y again #lacalasticala
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by ruggedtimi(m): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
this thread again...a similar topic like this made fp lst month..
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by techmart(m): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Well in other news, ladies kindly check my signature for your lovely slip-ons, at affordable prices.

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin grin If your crush agrees to go on a date with you, you are complete. If she chooses an expensive restaurant, you are finished. If she shows up with 2 of her friends, you are finished completely. However, if after eating to their fill and ordering take-aways, they still order for 3 bottles of Dom Perignon Champagne, then you are completely finished. If you survived all these episodes and she finally agrees to follow you home for some kamasutra, but little johnny will not just respond to stimuli, then you are ______________ lipsrsealedembarassed

asdfjklhaha:
Complete is when you have something finish is when you hav finished something eg you have finished eating

6 Likes

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by UltimatePals: 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Yeepa!
Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by danielmichael(m): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Completely finished is an insignia of dextro-pollinated ambivality concupiously means duality of medonism which is totally mephistophelean cabal that is vivaciously nictating 2 cropping tentacles which are vera tera and medo vez meaning concupiscience and vastomiscience,ad-infinitum....

Thats just it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by Omotayor123(f): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
When it's complete you say "O ti pe"

And when it's finished you say O ti tan" grin

..shikenacheesy

he he he...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" by xender(m): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
l m bombom off

not funny sadl m bombom off

not funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) / . / Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.