Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It (11417 Views)

Dammy Kranes Dick Reveals It Self / Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child / Linda Ikeji Reveals Cleavage In Recent Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by fairygeh(f): 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Did you people check the date on the post at all? I saw July,2011 n one of the comments.
Any way so sorry sister linda on ur predicament, cry epele ma

1 Like

Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by Keketu(m): 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sarimah:
say NO to female circumcision
yea, say YES to sex angry
Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
BI
Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by freshness2020: 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
calizy:
even if u enjoy am u go talk
To be honest! ♈όϋ don't know what it means to be a victim of FGM...
Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by Kweenskiga(f): 11:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Linda posted this in 2011, why are you making it seem like its recent?
Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by richielan: 12:28am On Feb 25, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.cashbay20.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by gbenga007(m): 4:44am On Feb 25, 2015
miraclewonder:
Wow!! I admire her honesty and courage especially in these days. Such qualities are rare to come by.

Check the replies. She prolly wrote this as far back as July 2011, barely 4yrs ago. I wonder where d Op brought it out again.
Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by richielan: 5:51am On Feb 25, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.cashbay20.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by iamrealdeji(m): 9:15am On Feb 25, 2015
Linda mi owon,thats one of the things that contributed to your success,if you had high libido,you probably wouldn't have been able to run your blog successfully,many of these girls can't run a blog like that,they're always moving from man A to B without concentrating on their business or studies,with time sha,you'll start to enjoy sex
Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by iamrealdeji(m): 9:17am On Feb 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
BI
Haba,what has being Bi got to do with that?
Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Haba,what has being Bi got to do with that?

She doesnt enjoy d!ck but the tongue shii and the rest. Count your teeth with your tongue
Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by iamrealdeji(m): 9:20am On Feb 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

She doesnt enjoy d!ck but the tongue shii and the rest. Count your teeth with your tongue
Lmao,she wants that from her boyfriend na,not from a girl
Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by williamspaul22(m): 9:22am On Feb 25, 2015
IfyAwazie:
Me nko, i'm not, and i dont enjoy it too. So.....
yours is spiritual grin
Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Lmao,she wants that from her boyfriend na,not from a girl

She doesnt mind from which gender it comes from. Remember, both genders can gv the mouthaction and its likes. But only a male can d!ck cheesy
Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by nairabetguru(m): 9:27am On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=omanifrank post=31043577][img]http://3.bp..com/-9D-R1dG2qVk/Tiaa_R0mg4I/AAAAAAAAFPE/Kg91V5nr3sk/s400/3.jpg[/img]

Linda comes across as an epitome of beauty and Brains.

In what looked like an attempt to highlight the issue of female circumcision in Africa and other parts of the world, Linda Ikeji, an ex-model turned author posed a question to her readers:

How do you enjoy sex if you are circumcised?

Below is a screenshot of her predicament.

Linda’s revelations on her site took a lot of her readers by surprise

We all love a controversial topic, especially when it comes to the issue of sexuality. I mean we hardly talk about it in our society. Lets be honest, it’s a bit of a taboo. So when an ex-model pours her heart about how she doesn’t enjoy sex and is finding it hard to find a man, expect lots of reaction. As at this morning, the reply thread had more than 300 comments.

Trust blog readers not to be short of an opinion, Below are some of the replies she got.

Linda’s question attracted a barrage of replies

It is obvious that Linda’s problem stems from a ritual that was carried out when she had no control over her decisions. The choice she made to come clean about the whole issue, though might have allowed us to see into her private life, it definitely addressed an issue that is swept under the carpet most of the time. One can only commend her for her honesty and wish her all the best in dealing with the dilemma she has on her hands.

Chai! See fine girl saying she’s single! Call me Baby

Publicity Stunt I Guess undecided
Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by ignis: 9:48am On Feb 25, 2015
The worst thing to do to a lady is circumcision.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by Adedayo516(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2015
This story looks like a traffic bait.... Just saying.. Bloggers and their ways...
Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by Wristler: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2015
enoqueen:
I understand her well cos am in the same predicament.

but am married now and i av accepted my fate.

when I was single I had a guy that do the tongue thing and I use to enjoy it all the way, but its a pity we weren't for marriage.

as a married woman now, I concentrate on my home and forget a situation that I cannot change.

Go out there and move with time. what has been done cannot be undone.

even if u remain single till u are 80, ur clitoris will not come back.
ciao.
You can get your hubby to use his tongue nao
Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by haroldrich: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.jobspase.com
--------------------------------------------
Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
So sad but there's still so many people doing it.
Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by IfyAwazie(f): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
williamspaul22:
yours is spiritual grin
if not dat ur pic is fine, i for......
Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
hah! your own case is nothing to worry about na....just do the needful
IfyAwazie:
Me nko, i'm not, and i dont enjoy it too. So.....
Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by kandiikane(m): 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
It has nothing to do with circumcision since she still has sensation outside the vagina. It is possible it's just her naturally, some women don't have much sensation inside their va.gina- insensitive va.gina. If she stops thinking about the circumcision as the problem she will be able to have a great sex life with help ofcourse. She needs to change her mindset. It could also be that her va.gina is naturally looser so she doesn't get to feel or get a grip of the guy. She should go to a good gynecologist to specifically find out the problem and when the problem is found, find a good sex therapist. There are many things she can do to heightened her sensitivity inside there.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by Crocz(m): 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lordabas:
Aunty Linda,
with deep sadness in my heart may i announce to you that bro Seun(CEO,MD of nairaland intl limited) has officially lost interest in you cry
Everybody love occasional bad gurls...I bet the CEO and MD grin love it too
Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by omanifrank(m): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

hmm
Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
omanifrank:
hmm
What? undecided
Re: Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It by Charlotte323(f): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Say no to female circumcision!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch New Ghana Movie: 4 Canplay -reloaded And Dirty Secret Aswell / Late Adebayo Faleti Set To Be Buried September 8 / Is Phyno Married? What You Dont Know About Him – Education (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.