Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Dizziness - Please Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dizziness - Please Help! (2843 Views)

. / Causes Of Dizziness. / Dizziness And Turning Of Eyes.pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dizziness - Please Help! by protected: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2009
i feel dizzy too often for my comfort these days - its causig me to worry. i want my old healthy self back, Doctors or those who have an idea pls help me out with tips(natural, or drugs)
Re: Dizziness - Please Help! by tuney4lv: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2009
hi peepz, sign up at *9jalandz.onmbl.com* itz naija home, itz fun, itz free, itz naija home of tricks
Re: Dizziness - Please Help! by idupaul: 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2009
hw old are u
Re: Dizziness - Please Help! by SeaGoddes(f): 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2009
When to see a doctor
See your doctor if you experience any unexplained, recurrent or severe dizziness.

Head injury
A new, different or severe headache
A fever higher than 101 F (38.3 C)
A very stiff neck
Blurred vision
Hearing loss
Speech impairment
Leg or arm weakness
Loss of consciousness
Falling or difficulty walking
Numbness or tingling
Chest pain or rapid or slow heart rate

Causes

Inner ear and balance
Under normal circumstances, your sense of balance is controlled by a number of signals that your brain receives from several locations:

Eyes. No matter what your position, visual signals help you determine where your body is in space and how it's moving.
Sensory nerves. These are in your skin, muscles and joints. Sensory nerves send messages to your brain about body movements and positions.
Inner ear. The organ of balance in your inner ear is the vestibular labyrinth. It includes loop-shaped structures (semicircular canals) that contain fluid and fine, hair-like sensors that monitor the rotation of your head. Near the semicircular canals are the utricle and saccule, which contain tiny particles called otoconia (o-toe-KOE-nee-uh). These particles are attached to sensors that help detect gravity and back-and-forth motion.
Good balance depends on at least two of these three sensory systems working well. For instance, closing your eyes while washing your hair in the shower doesn't mean you'll lose your balance. Signals from your inner ear and sensory nerves help keep you upright.

However, if your central nervous system can't process signals from all of these locations, if the messages are contradictory or if the sensory systems aren't functioning properly, you may experience loss of balance.

Dizziness may have a number of potential causes, depending on the type of dizziness. The causes of dizziness may include:

Vertigo — the false sense of motion or spinning — is a common type of dizziness. Sitting up or moving around may make it worse. Sometimes vertigo is severe enough to cause nausea and vomiting.

Vertigo usually results from a problem with the nerves and the structures of the balance mechanism in your inner ear (vestibular system), which sense movement and changes in your head position. Abnormal rhythmic eye movements (nystagmus) almost always accompany vertigo.

there are other causes of dizziness also
Re: Dizziness - Please Help! by HealthWise(f): 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2009
What You Really Need Is A Multi-Vitamin Because It Seems Obvious You're Not Getting Enough Of The Nutrient Needed For Good Health And Thats Why Ur Always Feeling Dizzy. I'd Suggest You Use Formular IV Plus. More Info About It Coming Up Pretty Soon. You Can Call Our

Healthwise Enquiry Hotlines
Tel: 0-702-670-2399,0-806-303-6357.
Email: info2healthwise@yahoo.com

Thanks And Do Have A Spendid Weekend!

Healthwise Team.
Re: Dizziness - Please Help! by ab1989: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2009
what u need is ginkgo plus, naturemin,Ginchia and bee polleen food supplements manufactured by a company from USA with their offices in Lagos, Abuja, porthacourt and Warri in Nigeria. These products are not drugs but food to repair, regenerate and rejuvenate your systems especially your brain. Even the ginkgo is called brain food and you know all human functions depend on brain and the usage does not disturb your hospital drugs if you are on drugs. For more details on how to get the products or to talk to a doctor concerning this contact me on 08032451201 or orelusimodupe@yahoo.com
Re: Dizziness - Please Help! by PHARMTOKI(f): 12:39am On Jan 12, 2009
i think first you should ascertain the cause of the dizziness by seeing a professional.it may be due to low BP,low sugar,hypotension anaemia or a whole variety of neurological symptoms.visit bulldozer herbal remedies at pen cinema.you will get more than you asked for or call 018738625.dandelion is also great.
Re: Dizziness - Please Help! by novdec: 2:15am On Apr 06, 2017
Have you ever tried to use mustard? Incredibly, it can help treat dizziness.

It is an excellent home remedy for dizziness due to its ability in increasing the blood circulation and keeping the body balance on your feet.

You can apply the following way to get rid of dizziness:

-Mix salt, pepper, vinegar and mustard in an equal proportion.
-Add this mixture to a glass of water and drink it several times a day.

Here is the source i follow: https://authorityremedies.com/home-remedies-for-dizziness/
Re: Dizziness - Please Help! by Laird(m): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2017
Get your fasting and random blood sugar checked and also do a full blood count, electrolyte urea and creatinine and malaria test
Re: Dizziness - Please Help! by babyt66: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Re: Dizziness - Please Help! by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 09, 2017
Please visit your doctor!

(1) (Reply)

Health Wonders Of Walnut / How Can I Cure Migraine Headache Caused By Sex / Fastest Way To Cure Apollo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.