Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

11 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 11 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World! (9759 Views)

The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) / Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World! by shevymania(m): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Most nations in the world have their own share of beautiful women. These stunning, sensuous ladies from each nation have their own exotic features, which is unique to the country. HERE is an interesting observation of how beauty differs across 11 nations belonging to various continents. On a lighter note, probably you will remember these countries from now for their beautiful women.

1. Brazil
Other than being well known for its samba dancers, Brazil is home to some of the prettiest women in the world. These beautiful ladies are assets to the country which already boasts of a rich culture and beautiful beaches. These beauties, blessed with sporty bodies, rule the roost at fashion shows and swimsuit photo sessions.

2. Venezuela
Most people in this country are known to be beauty conscious. It’s also said that women spend a major portion of their earnings in enhancing their beauty. Perhaps, that is the reason why most WINNERS of beauty pageants from around the world belong to Venezuela.

3. Russia
The country has been hailed as the home of some of the most attractive women in the world. The Russian beauties are known for being tall, having well-toned bodies and gorgeous blue eyes.

4. India
Their dusky complexion and shiny black hair make Indian women quite exotic. The traditional Indian attire, ‘Sari’, adds to the charm of these pretty faces.

5. France
From Actresses & models to even politicians, you will find beautiful ladies in every sector in this country. These women are known to be romantic, outgoing, and are quite sophisticated.

6. South Korea
Most people know this country for its political affairs. However, here is a truth you didn’t know. Women from South Korea are considered to be some of the most attractive ONES on our planet. They are known for their curvy bodies and blonde hair.

7. Italy
Their olive skin and attractive brown hair make Italian women really gorgeous. Be it any attire, these women are known for gracefully carrying themselves out in these outfits.

8. Argentina
Of course you know this Latin American place for its football prowess, but the nation is also blessed with some of the hottest divas in the world. Argentinian damsels are known for their shiny skin, which they preserve through beauty and health care products. These women are known for keeping themselves updated with the latest trends in fashion.

9. Spain
Many photographers from around the globe are of the opinion that capturing Spanish women is a real treat to the lens. These women are known for possessing stunning features and are also known for having a great dressing sense.

10. Colombia
Other than the natives, the nation is also inhabited by gorgeous women of Arab, Portuguese, and Spanish origins, making it the beauty hub of Latin America. These inhabitants of various races offer variety in terms of beauty.

11. Lebanon
The middle-east is known for its beautiful women as well, other than its natural resources. Apart from their amazing features, these women are also well known for their fun-loving attitude.

Re: 11 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
Argentina and Spain should nt be on the list.

So no African country made the list ba? undecided
Re: 11 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World! by adaleng(f): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
U missed Ethopia
Re: 11 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World! by Sarimah(f): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
seriously? no African country?

1 Like

Re: 11 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World! by Niwdog(m): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
More reason while i'm still single and searching for a brazilian girl in my dream.
But where is zambia?lol
Re: 11 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World! by ramdris(m): 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
Say wat y'all like , I love my ninja babes.

1 Like

Re: 11 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World! by JOETYNO: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nigeria should on that list, cos we are #1 in Africa
Re: 11 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World! by yhusiee(f): 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
BS! Here is my own list of 11 countries wt d most beautiful women:
1. Nigeria
2. Nigeria
3. Nigeria
4. Nigeria
5. Nigeria
6. Nigeria
7. Nigeria
8. Nigeria
9. Nigeria
10. Ghana
11. South Africa
I DE VEXXXX!!! sad(

1 Like

Re: 11 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World! by angelTI(f): 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mexican women nko?
Re: 11 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World! by stinggy(m): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
I think Colombia should be better placed than this. Even in their female national football team you'll hardly single out 'an ugzz' cool

(1) (Reply)

Original Zara's Men Shoes / Nairaland Tee Shirts / || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs ||

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.