Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Is There A Flight From Lagos To Niamey ( Republic Of Niger) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is There A Flight From Lagos To Niamey ( Republic Of Niger) (2097 Views)

Nigerian Man Collapses, Dies On A Flight From Dubai To Luwanda. Do You Know Him? / "Smoke Covers Aero Flight From Port-Harcourt To Lagos"- Female Twitter User Says / 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Flight From Lagos To Niamey ( Republic Of Niger) by bebe2(f): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hello all.

Pls is there a flight from lagos nigeria to niamey ?

I did try Google but not getting the right answers.
Re: Is There A Flight From Lagos To Niamey ( Republic Of Niger) by ichommy(m): 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Check Arik Airline, I just check Wakanow for u. I didnt see any Flight to Niger Rep. Good Luck with ya search.
Re: Is There A Flight From Lagos To Niamey ( Republic Of Niger) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
bebe2:
Hello all.

Pls is there a flight from lagos nigeria to niamey ?

I did try Google but not getting the right answers.

https://www.travelstart.com.ng/ I saw two flights on this website hope this helps.
Re: Is There A Flight From Lagos To Niamey ( Republic Of Niger) by bebe2(f): 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
Preciousstones:

https://www.travelstart.com.ng/ I saw two flights on this website hope this helps.

tnk u sis. i will dig into it again, it showing flights to houston, lol
Re: Is There A Flight From Lagos To Niamey ( Republic Of Niger) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
bebe2:

tnk u sis. i will dig into it again, it showing flights to houston, lol

Lol www.travelstart.ng you will see "travel from" and "arrival" and dates.I saw two flight from lagos heading to niger niamey for today one is enconomy from turish(two hundred and sumtin) and the other multiple from air france.
Re: Is There A Flight From Lagos To Niamey ( Republic Of Niger) by bebe2(f): 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
Preciousstones:

Lol www.travelstart.ng you will see "travel from" and "arrival" and dates.I saw two flight from lagos heading to niger niamey for today one is enconomy from turish(two hundred and sumtin) and the other multiple from air france.

Tnk u jare , had to cancel d trip. How can I pay over 200k to niamey wen I paid about 110k from manchester to Nigeria.

Shey I dey pluck money for tree ni? grin
Re: Is There A Flight From Lagos To Niamey ( Republic Of Niger) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
bebe2:

Tnk u jare , had to cancel d trip. How can I pay over 200k to niamey wen I paid about 110k from manchester to Nigeria.

Shey I dey pluck money for tree ni? grin

u be madam pound sterling naw, na him make dem charge u like dat... cool
Re: Is There A Flight From Lagos To Niamey ( Republic Of Niger) by bebe2(f): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
shinejackie:

u be madam pound sterling naw, na him make dem charge u like dat... cool

madam kini??

i go better use the money arrange better trip to abuja or spain sef wink
Re: Is There A Flight From Lagos To Niamey ( Republic Of Niger) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
bebe2:

madam kini??

i go better use the money arrange better trip to abuja or spain sef wink

wink
Re: Is There A Flight From Lagos To Niamey ( Republic Of Niger) by rhames(m): 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
you can travel by road from jibia katsina state. its awhile days journey.
Re: Is There A Flight From Lagos To Niamey ( Republic Of Niger) by 19naia(m): 4:18am On Mar 26, 2015
The most expensive flights are on routes that dont have many customers going... Naimey? What is there? And thats why its expensive, the airlines cant fill planes enough to cover the cost by charging normal rates... Also its more expensive to get advanced aircraft support to the most remote places.. I have seen tickets as high as $10,000.oo economy class that only go remote places not known by most people on earth, and the final leg to the destination was an obscure charter flight...
Re: Is There A Flight From Lagos To Niamey ( Republic Of Niger) by hope43: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
U can try a flight lag-kan then from kano-niamey is like 12-14 hrs by road

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Travel Threads. Any Recommendations? / Breaking: Plane Crash. DR Congo: Many Dead As Plane Crashes Into Homes / Gbs Malta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.