Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,514 members, 7,954,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Can You Just Believe These People - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can You Just Believe These People (346 Views)

You Won't Believe These Songs Are Done By Nigerians. ..hidden Talents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Just Believe These People by FeestoNOVA(m): 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
When I first heard Yemi Alade French version of Johnny I was like wow this is brilliant and till now I really do love the song, to be honesty she really killed it and I must applaud her for that. Just of recent I heard Skales shake body and Orezi shoki French version and I was like WTF, who are these guys. Honestly to me they shouldn’t have done the French version of these songs and it was then I thought of it, why French version to start with? CLICK HERE TO READ THE REST
http://hafeestonovakonsept..com/2015/02/french-version-for-what.html?spref=tw

(1) (Reply)

Freebeatllstreetz By Colliyankee / Looking For A Music Video Director / Music: Boogey – If You Knew Ft. Sojay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.