Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,224 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

"Marriage" After One Night - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "Marriage" After One Night (541 Views)

A Must Read: How I Made 900million In Just One Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Marriage" After One Night by VNaija: 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
I stumbled upon this story while scrolling through my Twitter. It's really funny and really interesting.

This is the opening, the rest is on the website here: http://naijawatching..com/2015/02/tori-tuesday-marriage-after-one-night.html

My name is Tolu from Port Harcourt and I stumbled upon your blog and really like it. I have a story to tell you, I don't know if you will use it on your blog or how but it's a situation that I'm in and I need your help.

So the other day, this was around like the 6th of February, that is last week, I went out to a party with my girlfriends. One of them was celebrating her birthday so naturally, we all had to be there.

When I walked into the party, I spotted this guy looking at me and me I was kind of feeling him as well but of course, I didn't act on it. As the party continued, we sang happy birthday and the celebrant blew her candles and all that, it was time to dance!

I got on the dancefloor and I started to do my own thing, you know just bumping and grinding on the floor. The next thing I know, the guy that was looking at me initially, his name is Frank btw, was behind me trying to you know...grind! The guy was fine naa so me I too, I got down on it.

One thing led to another and you know, we ended up at his house. Abeg, make una no judge me ohh! We have all been there, at least some of us. Body no be firewood.
Anyway, we did the thing on his bed. It was very passionate, and honestly one of the best sex I have ever had in my life.

The next morning I woke up and he was not in the bed. Me I was smelling something from downstairs, something delicious, so I assumed maybe his sister was at home. I was very embarrased.

I picked my clothes up and got dressed. On my way out, I passed the kitchen and what I saw Naija Watching! Hehe!! Things got hot ohhh! He was the one cooking. He was frying dodo and eggs. What was titillating about the whole thing was the fact that he was not wearing anything, just an apron!

This is the source for the full story: http://naijawatching..com/2015/02/tori-tuesday-marriage-after-one-night.html

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Jokes / Man Power Forces / Lolz New English Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.