Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,606 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

Night Of Helps. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Night Of Helps. (425 Views)

TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation / Salvation Ministries 5 Night Of Glory 2016 Preview / Day Of Helps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Night Of Helps. by uchkochi(m): 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
This may look extreme but it is true. Not until your helpers lose their sleep, they may not help you. They may keep procrastinating. So I decree; Tonight, your helpers will not sleep until they have remembered you for good. Whatever they need to give to you or do for you, the Power of the Holy Ghost will make them willing in Jesus precious name. Psalm 110:3. Tonight whatever have been missing in your life, whether spiritual or physical shall be found and restored in Jesus precious name.

Re: Night Of Helps. by skylane: 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
I receive it frst in JESUS name amen and God will Suprise you this week

(1) (Reply)

Jeoy Barton: If I Were Prime Minister I Would Privatise Religion / GOD Does Not Rule Through The Ballot Box / Forehead Reveals A Lot About A Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.