Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

How Can I Send Bulksms To Over 5.2 Million Gsm Numbers? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Can I Send Bulksms To Over 5.2 Million Gsm Numbers? (654 Views)

AIRTEL Smartnumber: One Phone! One SIM Card! Two Numbers!! / Please How Can I Send Out Message? / For Atm Users, See The 20 Most Guessed Atm Pin Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Send Bulksms To Over 5.2 Million Gsm Numbers? by spotx: 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
i was told it is not professionaly right to send millions of sms at once because of efficiency. A guy said his php portal could only be used to send 300k sms at once.my question is how do i select 300k gsm numbers from over 5.2million gsm numbers? and how would i know the other numbers that are yet to be sent sms to? What determines the delivery rate of sent sms is it gateway or portal? How can sms be sent to over 5.2million gsm numbers?
Re: How Can I Send Bulksms To Over 5.2 Million Gsm Numbers? by hilaryiwens05: 8:33am On Feb 28, 2015
Wen you copy out a particular number of gsm numbers...and send dem sms, separate them with a line or type some on it to know where you should continue from again...

www.tripleclicksms.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Big Money / Don't Forget To Look At The Sky This Night / Study: Bones In South African Cave Reveal New Human Relative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.