Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

REVEALED:Why Chris Brown didn’t congratulate Rihanna for 27th birthday... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / REVEALED:Why Chris Brown didn’t congratulate Rihanna for 27th birthday... (2633 Views)

Patoranking Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today / Photos Of Olamide's 27th Birthday Cakes / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Strikes A Pose With Her South Africa Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED:Why Chris Brown didn’t congratulate Rihanna for 27th birthday... by deawong(m): 3:54am On Feb 25, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-69UuCZ02lwg/VO1JX2j9fyI/AAAAAAAAAFY/4b43DGe9iaQ/s1600/Chris-Brown-372x600.jpg[/img]
Chris Brown insists he isn’t ‘jealous’ of Rihanna‘s rumoured new accord with Leonardo DiCaprio and thinks she has fabricated a acceptable choice. The ‘Yeah 3x’ hitmaker, who was bedevilled of assaulting the ‘Diamonds’ brilliant in 2009, insists he isn’t ‘jealous’ of his above girlfriend’s rumoured new admirer and thinks she has fabricated a acceptable best with the Hollywood hunk. He said: ‘I account her abundant to account her aloofness and her space, because I can’t accept aggregate I apprehend in the news. But what I see, I’ll be like, ‘OK cool, there ability be something abroad traveling on.’ ‘I’m gonna accept to accord her that, because you apperceive what? Ain’t boilerplate abroad you coulda went though. High five. ‘You can alone go up, and that’s the upper, high echelon… I’m not even a hater. I’ll accord you a bang on the back, booty, everything, ‘Hey, do your thing. Acceptable game.’ ‘In that situation, I just tip my hat. I’m not a hater. I’m not envious, I don’t feel jealous. Do your thing. I can’t accept it all, brotha.’ The 25-year-old accompanist aswell accepted he didn’t get in blow with Rihanna on her 27th altogether endure anniversary – because he was abashed any acquaintance would acquire him a ‘slap’ from on/off adherent Karrueche Tran. Asked if he had admired Rihanna blessed birthday, he told radio base Hot 97: ‘Nah, I ain’t getting’ slapped. My babe would’ve slapped me.’ Despite his aboveboard comments, the ‘Run It’ brilliant has now vowed to stop speaking about his above flame. He tweeted afterwards the interview: I’ve accustomed the apple abundant opinions. I’m not accomplishing no added interviews unless it’s about my art or music. It’s annihilation abroad anyone needs. ‘Don’t ask me about Drake or Rihanna. Anything u charge to apprehend is in all our music. #500 (sic)’...
Source:http://..com/2015/02/revealedwhy-chris-brown-didnt.html
Re: REVEALED:Why Chris Brown didn’t congratulate Rihanna for 27th birthday... by richol(m): 5:18am On Feb 25, 2015
this guy enh....space
Re: REVEALED:Why Chris Brown didn’t congratulate Rihanna for 27th birthday... by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 25, 2015
I hate seeing a supposed good union go bad, Brown has got to admit that ain't no coming-out of that solitudinal ember of missing her. He either goes mad at her whence he thinks about her, or he misses her and or he tries harder to abandon thinking of her. Above all, Rihanna will forever be in his memory.
Re: REVEALED:Why Chris Brown didn’t congratulate Rihanna for 27th birthday... by sinaj(f): 5:54am On Feb 25, 2015
This guy s... awww!!! my pen jux stopped writing sad
Re: REVEALED:Why Chris Brown didn’t congratulate Rihanna for 27th birthday... by Mhizizzy(f): 5:58am On Feb 25, 2015
He is missing her shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVEALED:Why Chris Brown didn’t congratulate Rihanna for 27th birthday... by Beesluv: 6:09am On Feb 25, 2015
Its not a compulsory duty to him
Re: REVEALED:Why Chris Brown didn’t congratulate Rihanna for 27th birthday... by icebebe(f): 6:12am On Feb 25, 2015
Mhizizzy:
He is missing her shocked
so badly grin grin he wnts to come bk buh his ego wnt allow him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVEALED:Why Chris Brown didn’t congratulate Rihanna for 27th birthday... by QuiverBox(f): 6:36am On Feb 25, 2015
I just wonder why pple like Pocking their nose in other pple's bizness. So what If he does not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVEALED:Why Chris Brown didn’t congratulate Rihanna for 27th birthday... by Missmossy(f): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2015
Hmmm Riri is the best he ever had grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED:Why Chris Brown didn’t congratulate Rihanna for 27th birthday... by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2015
surely I can't be the only one who couldn't comprehend the incoherent jargons in the post?

1 Like

Re: REVEALED:Why Chris Brown didn’t congratulate Rihanna for 27th birthday... by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2015
HE MISSES RIRI ND I TINK RIRI DOES TU.......A
Re: REVEALED:Why Chris Brown didn’t congratulate Rihanna for 27th birthday... by freezyprinzy(m): 9:39am On Feb 25, 2015
Lwkmh....seconded
FriedPlantain:
surely I can't be the only one who couldn't comprehend the incoherent jargon in the post?
Re: REVEALED:Why Chris Brown didn’t congratulate Rihanna for 27th birthday... by hensben(m): 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Good love gone bad.
Re: REVEALED:Why Chris Brown didn’t congratulate Rihanna for 27th birthday... by omar22(m): 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
So he has to congratulate her everytime its her birthday?

Some of you have to get real.
Re: REVEALED:Why Chris Brown didn’t congratulate Rihanna for 27th birthday... by axortedbabe(f): 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
*yawns*abeg who knw wetin him talk,help a sista out n explain..
Re: REVEALED:Why Chris Brown didn’t congratulate Rihanna for 27th birthday... by pojophilius(m): 6:35am On Feb 27, 2015
icebebe:
so badly grin grin he wnts to come bk buh his ego wnt allow him
Nigerians and assumptions....
Re: REVEALED:Why Chris Brown didn’t congratulate Rihanna for 27th birthday... by deawong(m): 7:12am On Feb 27, 2015
pojophilius:

Nigerians and assumptions....
na y I like us oo

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Post Her Ass Pics On Instagram / Munachi Abii Is So Sexy! Pics / Wale Became The First Rapper To Open A State Of The Union Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.