Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Pastors Or Lawyers,who Would Make It To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Or Lawyers,who Would Make It To Heaven (387 Views)

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers / It's A Sin?for A Pastors Or Alfas To Be Talking To Someone In This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Or Lawyers,who Would Make It To Heaven by johnson1924: 6:09am On Feb 25, 2015
pastor this days are becoming beter liers compared to lawyers,can you imagin on sunday,my pastor said God just showed him 50 people who he wants to bless this week,if you know your want to be among the 50, run out with 50000 naira,50 people came out,he annouced again that if you have 25000 you can still join,he continued till he said if you have anything that you can still join,if i had known it will come to this,i could have been patient ,now am owing church,have you had this such experience before
Re: Pastors Or Lawyers,who Would Make It To Heaven by whizbee(m): 6:34am On Feb 25, 2015
Na now u just dey know,in revelations, God said wolves will come in sheeps' clothing, may God save us all
.meanwhile
.working on my rap album
Re: Pastors Or Lawyers,who Would Make It To Heaven by megafox: 7:34am On Feb 25, 2015
I'm a minister of the Gospel,
Beloved, for more than 12 years in ministry,,,and I have never Been asked by the Holy spirit either by revelations or inward voice to ask people to sow seed let alone twisting the gospel to get money from people.

I come here to read even without commenting always.

It's a pity many have turned the death of Christ to merchandise.

While seeding is helpful and God will does not force people to do so. It is a free well decision.

However, don't regret whatever you gave, God will repay you.
Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Music: I Rejoice & I'm Strong ~ Success Odiase / 10 Mistakes People Make With Truth (plus1 Bonus) / Religious People Only Worship That Which Was Created By Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.