Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Get Busines Capital Now!!be Your Own Boss!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Busines Capital Now!!be Your Own Boss!!! (944 Views)

for ur ruled sheets&printing works we are here! Be ur own boss today. / Is Passenger Transport Busines Viable In Lagos? / Get Business Capital Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Busines Capital Now!!be Your Own Boss!!! by bizhub: 7:45am On Feb 25, 2015
I hear this sentiment over the place: Live today as if it’s your last.

Or there's another saying: Life is too short to do something you don’t love.

I know, I get tired of hearing them, too. The real problem with these clichés, though, is that they are all true!

One of the best parts of my job is that I get to meet new people and hear new stories all the time. But lately I’ve have noticed an ongoing theme: People are in jobs they don’t love and feel like they're stuck in them.

They’re checking off the days on their calendars until they can retire and treating their work life as if it were some sort of criminal sentence. Well, I think it’s time for people to put down the calendars and the bucket lists and make some changes now.

It’s never too late to change -- or too soon.

I have a financial freedom offer for you...Be Your Own BOSS!!

1. Discover how to get collateral and interest free Business grants N500,000- N10,000,000
2. Discover how to get loans without collateral and with single digit interest 8% N500,000-N30,000,000
3.Grab list of very profitable businesses you can start with little capital
4.Grab detailed step by step guide on profitable businesses in Nigeria
5.Lets assist you with a professional business plan

Contact 08167566759
Re: Get Busines Capital Now!!be Your Own Boss!!! by bizhub: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
bizhub:

I hear this sentiment over the place: Live today as if it’s your last.

Or there's another saying: Life is too short to do something you don’t love.

I know, I get tired of hearing them, too. The real problem with these clichés, though, is that they are all true!

One of the best parts of my job is that I get to meet new people and hear new stories all the time. But lately I’ve have noticed an ongoing theme: People are in jobs they don’t love and feel like they're stuck in them.

They’re checking off the days on their calendars until they can retire and treating their work life as if it were some sort of criminal sentence. Well, I think it’s time for people to put down the calendars and the bucket lists and make some changes now.

It’s never too late to change -- or too soon.

I have a financial freedom offer for you...Be Your Own BOSS!!

1. Discover how to get collateral and interest free Business grants N500,000- N10,000,000
2. Discover how to get loans without collateral and with single digit interest 8% N500,000-N30,000,000
3.Grab list of very profitable businesses you can start with little capital
4.Grab detailed step by step guide on profitable businesses in Nigeria
5.Lets assist you with a professional business plan

Contact 08167566759
Re: Get Busines Capital Now!!be Your Own Boss!!! by clementcro(m): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
you said you want to help us, put the whole information here now.

abi? or drop your mail so we can contact you through mail.

Cheers
Re: Get Busines Capital Now!!be Your Own Boss!!! by bizhub: 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
mailmrfrank@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Get A Sharpened Skills With All Accounting Software Packages!!! / Post Your Ads @ Earn N100 Airtime / Interesting! Marvellous! End Of Year Promo For Weddings, Meetings And Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.