Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Forget PDP And APC And Laugh A Little - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Forget PDP And APC And Laugh A Little (1563 Views)

Funny Meme Come And Laugh Away Your Problems (no Ugly Girls Allowed) / Laugh A Bit On A Stressful Monday (see Picture) / Why Not Laugh A Little Bit ( Funny Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget PDP And APC And Laugh A Little by ONYX5(m): 8:14am On Feb 25, 2015
Three men took their wives to th hospital for delivery, shortly the Nurse
came out and asked, who among you is Joseph that works with three crown
milk, the man stood up, congratulations your wife has delivered three
bouncing babies. Shortly, thr Nurse came back again and asked, who is Mr.
John dat works with 7up, the man stood up, congratulations your wife has
just delivered 7 bouncing babies. Immediately,the third man took off and ran out of the hospital because he works at 33 Larger Beer Company. have a nice day y'll
Re: Forget PDP And APC And Laugh A Little by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2015
real funny,, ironically

.mean while,

#change
Re: Forget PDP And APC And Laugh A Little by derrick333(m): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2015
So Stale!!!! If am nt mistakin ,dis joke shud b atlis 15yrs old ,

1 Like

Re: Forget PDP And APC And Laugh A Little by ONYX5(m): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
derrick333:
yeah sure now go get yourself a job
Re: Forget PDP And APC And Laugh A Little by moneymachine007: 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
ONYX5:
yeah sure now go get yourself a job

I'm employing........ROTFL
Re: Forget PDP And APC And Laugh A Little by Exponental(m): 6:56am On Mar 02, 2015
derrick333:
older than my granny but still funny though

1 Like

Re: Forget PDP And APC And Laugh A Little by Drgleave: 7:32am On Mar 02, 2015
I don laugh all the laugh i have for this joke years ago. Wht i have now is tears for ur "Larger" instead of "Lager".

Vote GEJ for quality education. PDP.
(no offence).
Re: Forget PDP And APC And Laugh A Little by MCGT(m): 7:50am On Mar 02, 2015
it amazing but crazy that uptill now kids still shout up NEPA in nigeria since i was born till now. follow my trend on twitter let talk about #NAIJA AND IT ECONOMY. na here politician end more that the most develop country in d world yet dey no fit create candle company for naija but buy estate in dubai.....let go talking @suregt your smile is my business.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day!!! / Photo: When You Meet An Old Friend But Forgot His Name / Hilarious Photo:- When Bae Isn’t Bae Anymore…. Baygon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.