Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

How A Woman Shopped When Her Husband Was Broke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How A Woman Shopped When Her Husband Was Broke (660 Views)

Video: Wife Begging Her Husband For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Woman Shopped When Her Husband Was Broke by olasboy: 6:41am On Jan 09, 2009
A husband working abroad wrote to his wife… Dear Sweetheart, I can’t send my salary this month, so I am sending 100 kisses. You are my sweetheart.
Your husband, Manmatha

His wife replied…
Sweetheart Dearest, Thanks for the 100 kisses, below is the list of expenses…
The milkman agreed on 2 kisses for the month’s milk
The electricity man agreed only after 7 kisses
Your landlord comes every day to take 2 or 3 kisses instead of the rent.
Supermarket owner did not accept kisses only, so I gave him other items…
Other expenses 40 kisses.
Please don’t worry about me, I have a balance of 35 kisses remaining and I hope I can complete the month using this balance.
Shall I plan the same for next month?

Cheers.

If you were the husband what would be your reply?
Re: How A Woman Shopped When Her Husband Was Broke by saater(m): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2009
she de MAD/ HOW CAN SHE DO SUCH A THING? TOTAL MADNESS
Re: How A Woman Shopped When Her Husband Was Broke by yysl: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2009
she no mad at all,out of remaining 35kisses,i must get 34.5 wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Kermit's Response To Video Of Boxy / Godaddy Superbowl Tv Commercial - Hilarious! / { Valentine Palava }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.