Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

OMG! Social Blasts Between Wizkid And Skales On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! Social Blasts Between Wizkid And Skales On Twitter (471 Views)

How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police / Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna / Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Social Blasts Between Wizkid And Skales On Twitter by chrisraph(m): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2015
And this is the bomb…as at the time of writing this post, i cannot figure out what exactly is the problem. i don’t know if it was the new song wizkid did with Chris Brown which is to be released soonest is the cause of the blasts on twitter. If they were live they could have exchanged blows the way their tweets came! This blasts led to wizkid’s suspension of tweets from his twitter page for a full month! that should be a serious beef between Skales and wizkid.

i guess someone is really hating on each other… Wizkid is Good Skales is good, why then the social blasts? see wizkids tweets reffering to skales… captured few hours after tweeting…

Click here to see tweets ....

http://042vibes.com/2015/02/23/omg-social-blasts-between-wizkid-and-skales-on-twitter/
Re: OMG! Social Blasts Between Wizkid And Skales On Twitter by williamspaul22(m): 9:15am On Feb 25, 2015
If I click am, make my hand bend smiley
Re: OMG! Social Blasts Between Wizkid And Skales On Twitter by ephemm(m): 9:26am On Feb 25, 2015
if I click am make Obama contest for ward Councillor in Otuoke

(1) (Reply)

Electrocution Kills At Least 20 In Carnival Accident / A Nigerian Is Set To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking / The 13 Most Important Revelations From One Direction’s ‘late Late Show’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.