Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services (9618 Views)

HALLELUYAH ELLA IS 8 MONTHS OLD TODAY.PEDIGREE SLANT BACK GSD FEMALE FOR SALE / U Will Shout WOW Wen U See This Slant Back Male German Sherperd For Sale / 16months Old Male Pedigree Slant Back German Shepherd For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
We have an imported male pedigree GSD for stud services.
He is from the King German Shepherd BLoodline.His bloodline is large hairy and confident.

Note: we only accept virgin and slant back bitches,and if not virgin but with good records of her previous matings can be considered.

T & C applies.
Call BOUNTYDOG on 07030601077 - Whatsapp 08023298256

2 Likes

Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by Apitch(m): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nice dog
Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by kolokolobi(m): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
You can say that again.
Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
Apitch:
Nice dog

Thanx bruv
Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by lacicrips(m): 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
Now that's a gsd.
Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by mayorall(m): 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
wow. nice dog you have there. What is the stud service fee and what is the probability of offspring with a straight back GSD.

little advice from my childish business knowledge. Attaching product price attract customers unless your price isn't favourable. To be successful online, you also need online feedbacks. If you advertise online, also attend to customers online to guide potential customers when they search via Google.

Example :

customer : how good is your power bank and how am I sure it can serve as promised

mayorall : Type " mayor source power bank " and read up customers review.

3 Likes

Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:21am On Mar 01, 2015
mayorall:
wow. nice dog you have there. What is the stud service fee and what is the probability of offspring with a straight back GSD.

little advice from my childish business knowledge. Attaching product price attract customers unless your price isn't favourable. To be successful online, you also need online feedbacks. If you advertise online, also attend to customers online to guide potential customers when they search via Google.

Example :

customer : how good is your power bank and how am I sure it can serve as promised

mayorall : Type " mayor source power bank " and read up customers review.

Anyway its not a fixed thing as terms and conditions apply pending on the standard of D bitch.
Meanwhile u cannot be guaranteed of a slant back if D bitch is straight back.
Basically a good GSD must be slant back I:e the height of D shoulder must be higher than dat of the backside"hindleg"and D levels of slanting varies.
The bitch we imported with this male is much more slanty.
If u dont have a slant back GSD with tails almost touching the ground if not touching i won't advice u go all D way to mating with a slant except the slant stud is ur neighbour where u don't have to stress.
I advertised him for stud service so he can get used to mating b4 D bitch cums on heat as dey re both virgins.
Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by mayorall(m): 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

Anyway its not a fixed thing as terms and conditions apply pending on the standard of D bitch.
Basically a good GSD must be slant back I:e the height of D shoulder must be higher than dat of the backside"hindleg"and D levels of slanting varies.
If u dont have a slant back GSD with tails almost touching the ground if not touching i won't advice u go all D way to mating with a slant except the slant stud is ur neighbour where u don't have to stress.
I advertised him for stud service so he can get used to mating b4 D bitch cums on heat as dey re both virgins.

Alright sir. Thanks.
Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by tdayof(m): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
Bros what's up with the growth of this dog he is 7mnths 2days
Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:
We have an imported male pedigree GSD for stud services.
He is from the King German Shepherd BLoodline.His bloodline is large hairy and confident.

Note: we only accept virgin and slant back bitches,and if not virgin but with good records of her previous matings can be considered.

Other terms and conditions still applies.
Call BOUNTYDOG on 07030601077 - Whatsapp 08023298256

dude, u stay in owerri? i saw a GSD that looks just like this one today and i'm surprised seeing the same dog here
Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:03am On Mar 05, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:

dude, u stay in owerri? i saw a GSD that looks just like this one today and i'm surprised seeing the same dog here

Ooops
I stay in lagos.
Its nice to know this is not the type you see around here and there.
Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

Ooops
I stay in lagos.
Its nice to know this is not the type you see around here and there.

yeah. seems i would get a gsd next. your dog no wan born?
Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by kuzee(m): 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
best GSD have seen so far compared to osaze idehen..how old is he now?
you deal in imported dogs.
i dont mind if you can tell me how much it cost to get an imported pedigree GSD. want to buy a male and female..i dont mind the cost though..
need a puppy from a sire like this one.
sorry for taking your time..when i am fully ready ,maybe you can work the issue out for me..

Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by BOUNTYDOG(m): 7:44am On Mar 07, 2015
kuzee:
best GSD have seen so far compared to osaze idehen..how old is he now?
you deal in imported dogs.
i dont mind if you can tell me how much it cost to get an imported pedigree GSD. want to buy a male and female..i dont mind the cost though..
need a puppy from a sire like this one.
sorry for taking your time..when i am fully ready ,maybe you can work the issue out for me..

No problems.we are here whenever you are ready just call 07030601077
Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by EZEUDENE(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
chief ur dog make sense I will like 2 get one of de pup wen dey litter
Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:31am On Mar 12, 2015
EZEUDENE:
chief ur dog make sense I will like 2 get one of de pup wen dey litter

Okay
Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by mayorall(m): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

OK. Here is my dog

Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by mayorall(m): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2015
More tail height.

Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=mayorall post=31601877]

Here are my GSD pups, they are 7weeks now.

Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by Apitch(m): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Are they all from same liter
Love the golden one die

2 Likes

Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
German shepherd puppies black&tan, liver&tan and white. From good & healthy parents, Sound temperament, well-socialized, playful and friendly, loyal, protective, intelligent, above all, faithful companion. Had their first shot and have been de-wormed. Indicate if interested.

Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Yep! They are. It's her 1st litter.
Apitch:
Are they all from same liter
Love the golden one die
Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by BOUNTYDOG(m): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
edochiemnonso:
German shepherd puppies black&tan, liver&tan and white. From good & healthy parents, Sound temperament, well-socialized, playful and friendly, loyal, protective, intelligent, above all, faithful companion. Had their first shot and have been de-wormed. Indicate if interested.

Na wa oh
U suppose open another thread to advertise your pups na,make u no derail this one abeg.
Some don't have time to read athread thru,just D 1st and last page.lol
No disrespect anyway.
Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 28, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

Na wa oh
U suppose open another thread to advertise your pups na,make u no derail this one abeg.
Some don't have time to read athread thru,just D 1st and last page.lol
No disrespect anyway.

Awww. So sorry fam, no mind me, am new on this site. Didn't mean to intrude. Thanx 4 ur advice tho. I mean no harm. Am actually following u @bountydog. Pls follow bck as 2 put me through. Thanx 4 ur understanding
Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by paulmonyehc: 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hello how can I reach you reach you regarding the GSD puppies ?
Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:44am On Apr 20, 2015
paulmonyehc:
Hello how can I reach you reach you regarding the GSD puppies ?

What puppies?
Anyway you can reach me on 07030601077
Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
Still much available

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by HOUSEofcaliber: 1:06am On Jul 30, 2015
hello sir, is this adult gsd for sale?
Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by barcaboi(m): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

Ooops I stay in lagos. Its nice to know this is not the type you see around here and there.
wch area of lagos are you?
Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by benedictjohn(m): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2015
Wait o!!!
Which 1 b dis one wey I get first? Mhen! Nice dog!
Re: Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services by BOUNTYDOG(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
Call 07030601077

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? / Post Your Lovely Nigerian Shepherd(local Dog) Here / Beautiful Rottweiler And Collie Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.