Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Differences Between Miracle And Magic. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Differences Between Miracle And Magic. (1575 Views)

Crippled Man Receives His Miracle And Walks On The Feast Of Blessed Iwene Tansi / Five Magic Words Every Human Being Should Know / More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differences Between Miracle And Magic. by mrlaw93(m): 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
undecided Pls help a confused guy
What are the differences btw magic and miracle.
*Pastors comanding a cripple to walk. Miracle or magic
*Witches turning to birds
*People buying goods with original money which turns fake after they left..
Your opinions are needed pls
Re: Differences Between Miracle And Magic. by ghost1718(m): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
nairaland. Don turn to small pekin play ground
Re: Differences Between Miracle And Magic. by mrlaw93(m): 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
ghost1718:
nairaland. Don turn to small pekin play ground
ode oshi.. Matured man
Re: Differences Between Miracle And Magic. by jerflakes(m): 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
mrlaw93:
undecided Pls help a confused guy
What are the differences btw magic and miracle.
*Pastors comanding a cripple to walk. Miracle or magic
*Witches turning to birds
*People buying goods with original money which turns fake after they left..
Your opinions are needed pls

Come to Enugu-ezike, all your spiritual questions will be answered with visible proof.
Re: Differences Between Miracle And Magic. by ghost1718(m): 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
mrlaw93:
ode oshi.. Matured man
is like i don too play with u ?? undecidedundecided
Re: Differences Between Miracle And Magic. by mrlaw93(m): 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
ghost1718:
is like i don too play with u ?? undecidedundecided
No vex uncle..
Re: Differences Between Miracle And Magic. by Alvelt14(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
anything ....... that is done by MANKIND is MAGIC and it is usually EVIL. WHILE. when it is done by GOD, it is a MIRACLE and there is NO EVIL impose on it.

i pray God perform a miracle we will never forget in our life today.
Re: Differences Between Miracle And Magic. by ghost1718(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
mrlaw93:
No vex uncle..
thats my boy, no Insut ur elder again cheesy cheesy
Re: Differences Between Miracle And Magic. by mrlaw93(m): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
ghost1718:
thats my boy, no Insut ur elder again cheesy cheesy
lol
Re: Differences Between Miracle And Magic. by mrlaw93(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
Alvelt14:
anything ....... that is done by MANKIND is MAGIC and it is usually EVIL. WHILE. when it is done by GOD, it is a MIRACLE and there is NO EVIL impose on it.

i pray God perform a miracle we will never forget in our life today.
When Jesus turned water to whine was dat a miracle or magic.. Remember Jesus is mankind also
Re: Differences Between Miracle And Magic. by mrlaw93(m): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
jerflakes:

Come to Enugu-ezike, all your spiritual questions will be answered with visible proof.
address pls
*mod*
i didnt say i ve spiritual problems
Re: Differences Between Miracle And Magic. by jerflakes(m): 6:50am On Feb 26, 2015
mrlaw93:
address pls
*mod*
i didnt say i ve spiritual problems

Once you get to enugu-ezike, ask for Oniwa.

He stays at Aji.

Everyone knows him there.

You will see wonders.
Re: Differences Between Miracle And Magic. by mrlaw93(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
jerflakes:

Once you get to enugu-ezike, ask for Oniwa.

He stays at Aji.

Everyone knows him there.

You will see wonders.
Will call u wen i get dere..
Re: Differences Between Miracle And Magic. by Alvelt14(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
mrlaw93:
When Jesus turned water to whine was dat a miracle or magic.. Remember Jesus is mankind also

i will say it is magic , some magic are gift from God , and as i said earlier not all magic are evil.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Stupid And Annoying Thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland? / Apply For The New Media Writing Prize 2017. See Details. / Is Whatsapp A Social Media Or Messenger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.