Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

r - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / r (984 Views)

10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos / Why Are Left-handed People Few And So Unique? / What Makes A Man Happy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

r by lovat(m): 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
R
Re: r by vjsmiles: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
IT IS ONLY IN LAGOS THAT YOU GET A 5STAR HOTEL(CARVI HOTEL) GREAT BEACH AND COOL SWIMMING POOL..
MY TIME THERE WAS WORTH WHILE..
THANKS LAGOS

Re: r by LadyX(f): 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
lovat:

The kind of traffic experienced in Lagos is *maybe* the worst in. Africa. There are some roads in lagos where the traffic is so congested that people sleep in the bus and when they get to their bus stop they alight and turn back to start going back to work. Roads like Ikororodu, Ikotun, Apapa, Mile 2.

Op, How true is the bolded? What if there is heavy traffic everyday?
Re: r by lovat(m): 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
LadyX:

Op, How true is the bolded? What if there is heavy traffic everyday?
it happened when Ikorodu road was undergoing construction and also when there is heavy downpour
Re: r by lovat(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
vjsmiles:
IT IS ONLY IN LAGOS THAT YOU GET A 5STAR HOTEL(CARVI HOTEL) GREAT BEACH AND COOL SWIMMING POOL..
MY TIME THERE WAS WORTH WHILE..
THANKS LAGOS
that beach is not my lagos ooo

(1) (Reply)

Accident At Abuja - Auchi - Okpila - Benin Way / Benson Idahosa University Admission List Is Out–2015/16 Call:07036968189. / 13 Surprising Ways Your Name Affects Your Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.