Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Categories Of Ladies On A Commercial Bike.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Categories Of Ladies On A Commercial Bike.. (794 Views)

Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) / 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists / 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Categories Of Ladies On A Commercial Bike.. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
I salute d oga tosynemuch, emusmith.. Make i drop this quick..
I came to notice sme gals, bae,ladies when boarding or on bikes..
1. Intimidated ones: These ones go grab your waist like say if i fall you go follow.. Some do even hold with their hands wrapped on your waist.
2. Back seaters: These one even if you meet them waiting for second passenger, dem go get down make u sit first.. I go b lyk shey i wan Bleep u frm bk ni..
3. Middle seaters: Even if they met u waitin for the 2nd passenger, dem go tel u say make u get down dey should seat. For your mind #Godwin.
4. Grinders : They use to seat in the back or middle.. Wen a guy seat in d middle enjoys d grindin pressure of d bweasts.. At d back, sme gals wit pencil or short skirts wud be lapped by the guy.
5. The lappers: These ones r nt common.. I had dis experience when dis lady told me, she is sitting at the back nd she hav to lap me cuz of her pencil.. Na by fos mak u climb bike ni..
6. The bweast cover; she go seat for middle or alone on bike, she wud nw use her hands to cover her bweast against grinding the motorcyclist who intentionally press break or enter pot holes.
8. Sleepers:
Na middle or bk she go sit.. She don dey doze, u go b lyk u did extra cool abi na nyt vigil..
Feel free to add your..
AYAMHAYWAI
Re: Categories Of Ladies On A Commercial Bike.. by vjsmiles: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
VERY SOON IT WILL BE TYPES OF SPERM angry
Re: Categories Of Ladies On A Commercial Bike.. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
vjsmiles:
VERY SOON IT WILL BE TYPES OF SPERM angry
hahaha.. U can also start wif dat
Re: Categories Of Ladies On A Commercial Bike.. by adedam007(m): 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Jst incase
Re: Categories Of Ladies On A Commercial Bike.. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
i never knew 2 strangers can seat on a bike this is so funny @op do you live in lagos
Re: Categories Of Ladies On A Commercial Bike.. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
misspresident:
i never knew 2 strangers can seat on a bike this is so funny @op do you live in lagos
Let jst say its suburb.. Sango precisely

(1) (Reply)

What In The World Is This? Pics / 5yr Old Boy Kidnapped In Lagos, Found In Ogun (no One Has Claimed Him Yet) / Chelsea Champions Of England(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.