Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah (4292 Views)

How To Create Amazing Logos Straight From Your Android Phone / Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here / How To Make A Music Video With Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by senorova(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2015
luigiajah:

Did it ever occur to your pea sized brain that not everyone has a computer..... By the way post an image you designed.. Let's see.

Nawa ooo.
So my brain is pea sized? grin
You're not worth my time. Make I just leave you. As fot an image I designed... It's not uploading

Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by senorova(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2015
udemzyudex:
we know its not good enough,we know that already,the fact still remain that the tutorial is for andriod phone alone,![b]if the person thinks it is not good enough he/she can go and use a pc.[/b]Pls focus on the topic,no dey form i too sabi for here...

My point exactly... what's the over sabi there?
He could even have done better with that design sef...
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by senorova(m): 10:58am On Feb 26, 2015
Cyberbaze:
Well, those people talking about Pc are showing how low their mentality is. The Topic is about Android Phone and they are trying to tell us that everybody who has Android has a Pc. This is meant for Android alone, many can't afford Pc so, Photoshoping in Android is a welcomed development. Be it a half bread, it is better than none.

It's obvious you have no idea what graphic design entails.....a graphic design that involves changing background is best done on photoshop... if the op had said it was just a photo editor... I would have been quiet...but graphic design on android is just not good enough..
But if you argue to embrace mediocrity, be my guest.
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by senorova(m): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2015
The difference is always very clear...

Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by simdam500(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Guy thanks.... I used to know android to be smart cheesy
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by luigiajah(m): 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
senorova:
The difference is always very clear...

You designed this poo with a pc..... My brother you must be a learner.. If I upload my pc designed pictures you will hang yourself... grin.. Let me upload other pics I designed on my android

1 Like

Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by Boomboost(m): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nawa for some Nigerians o, dude creates an educational thread, some peeps come to type shit juz to degrade the thread.

Mods no dey here to ban those that insult needlessly.
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by luigiajah(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Any comments? @senorova grin
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by luigiajah(m): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
senorova:

It's obvious you have no idea what graphic design entails.....a graphic design that involves changing background is best done on photoshop... if the op had said it was just a photo editor... I would have been quiet...but graphic design on android is just not good enough..
But if you argue to embrace mediocrity, be my guest.
grin... Did you just type this poo.... grin lol
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by senorova(m): 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
luigiajah:

grin... Did you just type this poo.... grin lol

You're not even reading what I'm typing. I was never against android apps that edit photo backgrounds...the only thing I said which obviously pained you was that pc softwares are better. If you want professionalism...use professional devices.

You're obviously good at what you do, I'm just saying you could be better...is there anything wrong in what I said? I don't get you people honestly.
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by senorova(m): 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Boomboost:
Nawa for some Nigerians o, dude creates an educational thread, some peeps come to type shit juz to degrade the thread.

Mods no dey here to ban those that insult needlessly.

Guilty conscience no dey worry me ooo....but I never degraded this thread from the onset
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by senorova(m): 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
luigiajah:

You designed this poo with a pc..... My brother you must be a learner.. If I upload my pc designed pictures you will hang yourself... grin.. Let me upload other pics I designed on my android

As for the images you posted.... I don't see anything glamorous about them. I am not saying I'm a pro myself... but the designs I showed you prove my point.

The part where you cropped ur picture with that girl's picture shows how limited android apps her in background editing... your head wasn't symmetric with the girl's head...

This is not a competition... We dey try help ourselves... please don't take It the wrong way
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by luigiajah(m): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
ok
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
luigiajah:
I'll Introduce You To Two Apps..

Athumbcut

• Font Studio

This App Allows You To Cut Pictures And Put Them In Another Background. Just As Photoshop Does On PC.

How To Create An Image With Athumbcut

How To Create An Image With
Athumbcut

When You Open The App, This Is The First Thing You'll See, You Can Choose To Press The Back Button On Your Device To Skip The Page Or Sign In

•Signing In Gives You Access To The Store Where You Can Download Patches(Cut Images) And Background Photos

Tap The Icon With The Plus Sign. The Store Can Be Accessed From The Icon That Looks Like A Basket/Shopping Cart

The Selected Option Is In light Green.. Selecting The Other Icon Beside It, is to add a background.. But now you need to select a picture
•Pictures You've Already Cut Appear On the dashboard directly below the options.

Double Tap To Select The Image, Tap To Deselect After Selecting If You finish Selecting The Whole Image which would select in batches, It Should Show A Purple Lining Around It Just As In The One Above

Tap The Arrow Icon At The Bottom Left To Save The Patch. (Cut Image)

•Don't forget to cut off spaces.. Like Spaces Between The Arms And Legs

You Can Now Select A Background From The Next Option..
It Should Appear Like This

Tap The Icon With 3 Dots To Save The Image...
You Can Leave The Image Like That If you wish..

You Can Also Create An Image With Your Favourite Celebs

But I won't Tell You That... Discover It Yourself...

If you want to add some class to it that's where Font Studio Comes In

Font Studio

This App Let's You Add Stylish Texts To Pictures

Let's Go

• How To Use Font Studio

Choose Where You want To Take The Picture From Either From Your Camera Or From Gallery

Tap The Middle Icon To Add Frame Or Remove Frame <br />

Select Your Desired Font

Select Your Desired Colour

Select Shadow Color

Add Style To Photo

Hope You Enjoyed The Tutorial...To Round It Up.. Here's A Picture I Created With Athumbcut And Font Studio

source : http:///michaelajah241

for more tutorials visit the link below
is it a paid application??
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by luigiajah(m): 10:54am On Apr 11, 2015
winkishilove fp please...
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by splashbaby(m): 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Good job OP. This is perfect when pc is not readily available and you need to do some editing on the go. Meanwhile do have any audio editing software for Android suitable for cutting and joining audio files together. I tried some which I really don't like.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opera Mobile Registration Key.plz Help. / Airtel 9gb 4 Days Promo / Jumia Black Friday Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.