Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message (15897 Views)

2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message by hiteelong(f): 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
A friend called me yesterday that he saw an advert of NNPC 2015 recruitment at www.2nigeria.com. I sent my CV yesterday to the email provided on the site. I received a message dis morning that says:

"Dear Applicant,your resume and request application has been observed and processed,and you have been stated for listing and recruitment. Contact the human resource manager ENG Femi Ola on *********** for form purchase info and interview details.Be duly noted that job vacancy is only stated in Nigeria and applicants from outer countries will be asked to relocate for job opportunity. Any form of indiscipline is not tolerated as management will not be held responsible for disapproval of application due to inability to relocate to Nigeria. An agreement will be signed in your application form when purchased form licensed authority.

Signed:management
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation"

pls can any confirm the authenticity of this before I proceed further. God bless
Re: NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message by MrHighSea: 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
Scam Scam Scam. Beware. NNPC r currently conducting interviews n not SALE OF FORMS.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message by DaPhilosopher(m): 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Looking @ d way d msg was constructed, i smell rat! Check the real NNPC site and if nothing is there, just ignore the mesaage.
Re: NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
How much is the form, I will like to buy
Re: NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
How much is the form? I will like to buy.
Re: NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message by Icon4s(m): 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Eng Femi Ola? HR Manager? Lol!
The scammers did nt carry out their research. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message by VickyRotex(f): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Eyah.... Run for your dear life please

Na scam oooo

NNPC and other Oil/Multinational companies have their constructive and unique ways of recruitment.

For example if you registered for ExxonMobil's 2015 graduate trainee, youl know what am talking about.

The application process took upto 20minutes, and its on their site.

They dont ask for any payment to buy form... Its free application asides the MB you use!!!

1 Like

Re: NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message by omisakint: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2015
hiteelong:
A friend called me yesterday that he saw an advert of NNPC 2015 recruitment at www.2nigeria.com. I sent my CV yesterday to the email provided on the site. I received a message dis morning that says:

"Dear Applicant,your resume and request application has been observed and processed,and you have been stated for listing and recruitment. Contact the human resource manager ENG Femi Ola on *********** for form purchase info and interview details.Be duly noted that job vacancy is only stated in Nigeria and applicants from outer countries will be asked to relocate for job opportunity. Any form of indiscipline is not tolerated as management will not be held responsible for disapproval of application due to inability to relocate to Nigeria. An agreement will be signed in your application form when purchased form licensed authority.

pls can any confirm the authenticity of this before I proceed further. God bless

Scam
Re: NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message by dustydee: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2015
You got a mail asking you to buy a form for NNPC recruitment and you are asking if it is scam?

2 Likes

Re: NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message by otbliz(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
dustydee:
You got a mail asking you to buy a form for NNPC recruitment and you are asking if it is scam?
Question of the day
Re: NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message by LuzSp: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
hiteelong:

Do not proceed further because NNPC would not ask you to purchase any forms, nor will you be asked to contact any named individual. Above all, NNPC recruitment is handled by Phillips Consulting, and it has been so for a while now.
Re: NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message by iwuchukwutony(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
that is a scam..here is the official NNPC website for all careers. http://www.nnpcgroup.com/Careers/CareersNNPC.aspx
Re: NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message by iwuchukwutony(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
that is a scam..here is the official NNPC website for all careers. http://www.nnpcgroup.com/Careers/CareersNNPC.aspx
hiteelong:

Re: NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message by QED1: 7:48am On Aug 11, 2015
NNPC will not, once again, WILL NOT ask you for money to sell a form to you. NNPC paid transport fares to those who came from outside Abuja for their interviews last time. What makes you think they'll ask you to buy a form to apply to work for them? If you bought this form, you've lost your money! kiss
Re: NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message by lenryhass: 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Is exxonmobil requesting 10,500 from people as processing fee!!!! Hers is the snapshot of the email I got after applying. Pls I need a confirmation ...

Re: NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message by bonnyhope: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
SCAM!!!! SCAM!!!!!! SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message by rogerbyy: 2:34am On Jul 19, 2016
mobile security and antivirus:Do you know that your phone should be protected, monitored and prevented against threat just the way you protect and keep eye on your bank account, protect your phone from hacking, phinshin and other bad practices
+
+
+
IPhone features:Do you think iPhone is for the biggest guys? You're wrong. IPhone is just like your android phone. Get the features of the latest released iPhone or any android
+
+
+

wifi calling app:Cellular call is getting outdated,you can now make call with your data connection and WiFi network without any cost
+
+
+

ad blocker[/b]Sometimes you get disturbed about pop up ads on the applications you installed on your phone. It is most painful if it's an app you love and use frequently. Now, block those ads and stop shit

+
+
+

[b]Play store download for android tablet
:Want to know more about your android phone, its store which is the biggest online store on the internet. Learn the pros and cons of app store
+
+
+

app development tools:You should not see any big deal in phone apps,you can develop your own app with free app building interface. Turn your ideas or business into app within few minutes and get popular by showcasing your works to friends and internet users
+
+
+

mobile app development cost:Are you dreaming to build application for android or iPhone and you don't know what it entails.Get in

+
+
+

app building software:Selection of the best app development software that professionals use to develop android and iPhone apps

+
+
+

wifi international calling:Call friends and families free with WiFi calling. You can call local number and international number without paying a kobo. The following apps will get it done
+
+
+

mobile phone with fire technology]:Technology is advancing day by day. We were taught in secondary schools different forms of energy; Now you can convert heat energy of burning fire to electric energy and charge your phone without depending on electricity

free texting and calling app:Call and send text messages to anyone in anywhere they may are. Save yourself from expensive call charges
Re: NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message by rogerbyy: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
lma

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Recruitment At Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc - DailyJobsNG / How Much Is My Salary? Help!! / 5 Ways To Deal With Parental Pressure After NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.