Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Thank You All! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank You All! (1212 Views)

Thank You Nairaland. God Bless You Seun. 3 Employment Letters / Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. / Join Me Thank God, I Just Got A New Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You All! by Edken: 10:44am On Aug 29, 2006
hi all,
i want to use this medium to say a very big thank you to members of ds forum. i got two bank jobs. Diamond Bank and Access Bank.Of cos i am settling with the former.

U guys have been great with the useful information u have provided me.

Once again i appreciate u all.

Thank You
Re: Thank You All! by daintyopal: 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2006
That's what I call a Double barreled blessing!!! Hearty Congrats, Edken.
Re: Thank You All! by bighead: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2006
we thank GOD FOR YOUR BLESSING. CONGRATS. PLEASE KEEP THE REST OF US THAT IS YET TO GET A JOB INFORMED AND GOD WILL BLESS YOU MORE.ONCE AGAIN,CONGRATS.
Re: Thank You All! by lovito(f): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2006
congrats
Re: Thank You All! by salawu5(m): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2006
Congrats Man,And all the best in All your endeavours.For those that are still with no job.Almighty Allah in His infinity mercies shal produce one soonest.Beleive me.just trust in Him.
Adios Amingo
Re: Thank You All! by jenijade: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2006
whoah!i dare sat dats a real big one.
wish u d very best even as u go up ur career ladder
Re: Thank You All! by alesh4real(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2006
Edsen, congrats. Pls, always remember those of us remaining. May ur blessing be longlasting and greater, in Jesus' name. Amen. Remain Blessed,
Always Alesh
Re: Thank You All! by ifylora(f): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2006
Whao thats wonderful.pls i just finished service wit this batch.am desperately looking 4 a job.nairalanders how can u guys be of help.
Re: Thank You All! by bechex(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2006
Congrats my guy

(1) (Reply)

Maritime Vacancies / Grab Dis While It's Still Hot Dudes And Ladies Of Nairaland / Announcement: Apprenticeship Training On Generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.