Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood (6709 Views)

Yemi Alade Flaunts Hot Legs In New Dapper Photos / Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts / Amber Rose Flaunts Her Dangerous Curves At D'banj's 10th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by ERella: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
The 31-year-old model appeared to be moving on - quite literally after her twitter feud with her ex Kanye West and his inlaws- as she was spotted browsing a selection of luxury properties for the sale in West Hollywood, California, on Monday.

http://rellaidiovo..com/2015/02/amber-rose-flaunts-hot-bod-as-she-house.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by Dyt(f): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
She's hawt but she doesn't have camel toe and my black naija men loves it meaty
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dyt:
cheesy grin
still there is no naija guy that won't wanna straff her

4 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
My God she's so hot, I have like a massive girl crush on her.

And after roasting those trashdiashians and kanye dough eba. ..g, I became a fan.

I love a girl who keeps it real.

4 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by Dyt(f): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
runzlord:

How many times have u straffed her in ur imagination?

Talk true, I like truthful men
cheesy grin
Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dyt:

How many times have u straffed her in ur imagination?

Talk true, I like truthful men
cheesy grin
grin none. But since you mentioned it I might try it this night cool

2 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by Dyt(f): 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
runzlord:

grin none. But since you mentioned it I might try it this night cool

Pls I wanna read how the journey went
And yes I read she's also got some nude pic on the internet
cheesy grin
Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dyt:

Pls I wanna read how the journey went
And yes I read she's also got some nude pic on the internet
cheesy grin
Her tweaking video cool
Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by Dyt(f): 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
runzlord:

Her tweaking video cool

Oh well I dunno, not like have seen any of it lol

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by stevecantrell: 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dyt:
cheesy grin

Like yours, abi ?

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by Dubby6(m): 12:40am On Feb 26, 2015
E be like i go stop dey follow Nicki start dey follow this babe oo...she just get d specs i need..

Oshe!
Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by Sarimah(f): 12:43am On Feb 26, 2015
smoking hawt!
Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 26, 2015
If every babe get this kind shape and body then all will be well with every guy. smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by fattybombom: 1:12am On Feb 26, 2015
see SWAGshocked
Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by knightsTempler: 4:09am On Feb 26, 2015
Go Amber go!

Don't mind Kanye West talking 'bout taking 30 showers before bedding you.

I had to take 30 showers before I got with Kim." - Mr. West, do you know what brought your wife fame? SHE MADE A SEX TAPE WITH A RAPPER...A TAPE THAT HER OWN MOTHER LATER PIMPED TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER! Before that, she was sleeping with every basketball player on the L.A. Lakers! LOL! Do you think you married a devout, Catholic girl? I think the weed you're smoking is laced with LSD!!! LOL!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 26, 2015
knightsTempler:
Go Amber go!

Don't mind Kanye West talking 'bout taking 30 showers before bedding you.

I had to take 30 showers before I got with Kim." - Mr. West, do you know what brought your wife fame? SHE MADE A SEX TAPE WITH A RAPPER...A TAPE THAT HER OWN MOTHER LATER PIMPED TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER! Before that, she was sleeping with every basketball player on the L.A. Lakers! LOL! Do you think you married a devout, Catholic girl? I think the weed you're smoking is laced with LSD!!! LOL!
And not forgetting he nutted and pee on her. grin grin grin grin

Kayne is sick....For marrying Kim.

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by icebebe(f): 6:02am On Feb 26, 2015
I love her body *tear*

Amber over kim
Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by knightsTempler: 9:12am On Feb 26, 2015
rokiatu:
And not forgetting he nutted and pee on her. grin grin grin grin

Kayne is sick....For marrying Kim.

I tell ya, the guy is more than sick.

The funniest thing about Kanye West is that he tries so very hard to present himself as a man of taste, when it is glaringly obvious from all of his choices, that he has horrid taste. From his terrible music, to his clownish attire, to his shockingly bad taste in women, the guy is the ultimate joke.

There are no racial overtones here, but West suggesting that Rose is a sleaze while Kim is lily white is truly the pot calling the kettle black. I really don't know much about Rose but I would bet that she's no bigger kumdump than Kim, based on the wealth of stories about who Kim has been with.

2 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by axortedbabe(f): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2015
working on my shape,join u soon..
Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by twerkjack: 9:34am On Feb 26, 2015
Dyt:
cheesy grin
OROBO TUA grin

HEHE FAT GIRLS SHA
Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by twerkjack: 9:36am On Feb 26, 2015
axortedbabe:
working on my shape,join u soon..
BUUUUAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cheesy grin
Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by Dyt(f): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2015
twerkjack:
OROBO TUA grin

HEHE FAT GIRLS SHA

U are lucky I saw ur camel toes
Else, u for cry this morning
Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by axortedbabe(f): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2015
twerkjack:
BUUUUAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cheesy grin
bae..i tell ya
Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2015
knightsTempler:

I tell ya, the guy is more than sick.

The funniest thing about Kanye West is that he tries so very hard to present himself as a man of taste, when it is glaringly obvious from all of his choices, that he has horrid taste. From his terrible music, to his clownish attire, to his shockingly bad taste in women, the guy is the ultimate joke.

There are no racial overtones here, but West suggesting that Rose is a sleaze while Kim is lily white is truly the pot calling the kettle black. I really don't know much about Rose but I would bet that she's no bigger kumdump than Kim, based on the wealth of stories about who Kim has been with.
OMG I finally found someone who who think the same way. Everything you said is the truth.com.

3 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by twerkjack: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2015
Dyt:

U are lucky I saw ur camel toes
Else, u for cry this morning
SORR MA THANK U MA grin
Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by Oildichotomy(m): 10:05am On Feb 26, 2015
rokiatu:
My God she's so hot, I have like a massive girl crush on her.

And after roasting those trashdiashians and kanye dough eba. ..g, I became a fan.

I love a girl who keeps it real.
You bi? cry
Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by EmmySparky(m): 11:08am On Feb 26, 2015
ERella:
The 31-year-old model appeared to be moving on - quite literally after her twitter feud with her ex Kanye West and his inlaws- as she was spotted browsing a selection of luxury properties for the sale in West Hollywood, California, on Monday.

http://rellaidiovo..com/2015/02/amber-rose-flaunts-hot-bod-as-she-house.html?m=1
abeg house dey for sale here...come and be my neighbour here...with those ass...love the b*tch
Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dyt:
cheesy grin

But i still want her with or without carmel toe
Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by simdam500(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Is she bald undecided
Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by simdam500(m): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Is she bald undecided

Abi am the only one noticing
Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by Tawis06(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

But i still want her with or without carmel toe
me too
Re: Amber Rose Flaunts Hot Bod As She House-hunts In West Hollywood by Tawis06(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
runzlord:
Dat right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Mistakenly Posts Live Video Of His Girlfriend, Chioma Showing Her B00bs / Halimat Aitsegame Is The Winner Of Next Movie Star 2012: / Photo: Annie Idibia Shows Off Older Brother Who Just Joined Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.