Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) (35970 Views)

Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus / Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) / Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) by tomzman: 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
NL! U no go kee me wit laff grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) by babakonigba: 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
shininglite:
Chai buhari no even get purse no wonder d cattle warlord no get certificate...

wetin buhari wan take purse do,to .steal like GEJ?
Re: GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) by frainc(m): 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

BUHARI MIGHT NOT BE PERFECT, BUT HIS RULE BEGINING ON MAY 29TH WILL BE AN END TO MASSIVE CORRUPTION AND IMPUNITY. HE WILL BE A TEMPLATE FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA AND SUBSEQUENT APC GOVERNMENTS WILL SURELY FOLLOW HIS FOOTSTEPS TO CORRECT THE ERRORS OF 16YRS PDP MISRULE.

THE BEST NEWS FOR THE MASSES IS THAT ALL LOOTERS OF THIS COUNTRY'S RESOURCES AND ALL GEJ MADE BILLIONAIRES WILL END UP IN KIRI KIRI WHILE THEIR LOOT IS RECOVERED AND CHANNELLED TOWARDS JOB CREATION FOR OUR YOUTHS.

VOTE APC

VOTE GMB

sai BaBa
when I went throug your profile
I was able to find out that you are as restless as buhari

Bellow is the reply some one from your thread posted to reply your sens.eless comment

It really show how use.less you are on NL

Re: GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
frainc:
when I went throug your profile
I was able to find out that you are as restless as buhari

Bellow is the reply some one from your thread posted to reply your sens.eless comment

It really show how use.less you are on NL

How does that relate to the topic? You are brainless
Re: GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) by daniella4real(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
shininglite:
. Mumu
Re: GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) by Engrkay11(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
bennifield11:
My mouth widely opened...buhari's hand some outside but ugly inside...jona no fine outside but d inside make sense die o
How u tey know ? U don enter dem before ni ?
Re: GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) by chidaddy1198(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
jona looks like a typical yoruba woman while buhari looks more like an igbo woman...funny thou smiley wink
Re: GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) by todayguest(m): 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lol' these are ladies in menopause.
Re: GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) by frainc(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

How does that relate to the topic? You are brainless
Is to show how luna.tic you are by jumping from one thread to another with the same aggressive font

Re: GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
frainc:

Is to show how luna.tic you are by jumping from one thread to another with the same aggressive font

Ori e loburu
Re: GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) by option10: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hahahaha I laugh mechanicaly
Re: GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) by LadyH(f): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Even Buhari in a feminine figure is more pretty unlike the chimp towards my left.
i don c u na. fyn geh.
Re: GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) by ibkgab001: 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lolllllll
Re: GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) by bumtos(m): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
shininglite:

I wonder ooo grin
Re: GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) by frainc(m): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

Ori e loburu
I don't argue with people like you
I correct people like you

I will allow this two post from your thread to bite

1) You said NL girls are too abusive (from ur thread) here you are doing the same

2) You said you are too intelligent (also from the same thread) but I can't see the sign from your post on NL

See them

Re: GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
You wicked die ooo grin grin grin

kestolove95:
If buhari na woman I for don toast am since..see gej like dat rat. Wey dem. Dey call. Nkapi
Re: GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) by Ebukaokeke5: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
GEJ na wowo woman,GMB beautiful chic.
Re: GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dat one wey carry purse na money she go pay before go see person call am,no wonder she carry purse for hand,she know say she no fine reach the other one with open teeeth
Re: GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) by buoye1(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
So funny
Re: GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) by tushburg(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
OP why are you joining issues
Re: GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) by dorocent(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
cant help buh laf.... chai!!!!!!! so even insyd nairaland, dem wan still kill person... ok oooo

buhari luks gud on it sha buh fr my Gej, d guy no too fine with d mata sha
Re: GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bria I just got dis pic from a family in uk, was surprise to see it here quick, well shejonathan and shebuhari grin cheesy
Re: GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) by chipy(f): 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari mother of cattles go and breast feed your cattles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laff Life With Apkor- Best Jokes(copyright) / When You Ask A "Local" Man If He Has A Bluetooth (pics) / Why Do Nigerians Say 'Sorry' Before Asking Questions? See Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.