Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Best Football League Clarified... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best Football League Clarified... (676 Views)

How To Predict And Win Virtual Football League (vfl) / Best Football(soccer) Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Football League Clarified... by Almubarak5: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
I really pained me to see people commenting some irrelevances in the just concluded arsenal match. Although am not an arsenal fan, but The issue of EPL being and not being the best league arose and I thought that attending to that issue is a big problem. Please die hard football fans, Which league can we consider the best league? Is it the german bundesliga where BAYERN MUNICH beat HARMBURGER 8-0 ? Is it Bundsliga where they have known master of all time? (Bayern Munich, Bayern Leverkusen, Borrusia Dortmund)... Or Spain where Real madrid defeated more than 5 spontaneous matches with more that 5 goals winning margin? Winning over teams like ( Eiber, Celta Vigo....) Or goto Italy where we have Napoli, Roma, Juventus, Ac Millan as biggest team. Or talking of france where we have PSG, Monaco, and others, So in essence, those leagues have their big team winning at useless margin that one will wonder if it is not God that created the opposing team. But goto England, Did you know the position of Everton on the league table? Did you see what trouble Chelsea the table leader went through before winning with a "God saved me" last minute goal. Take it or belive it, there is no small team on EPL. Man-city won 5-0 against New castle, But the same Newcastle defeated Man-city and Chelsea in the first leg of the matches. Even teams like crystal palace and Leicester City can't be ridiculed to the point of 6-0 talkless of 8-0 or more. So EPL is made of hard teams and that's why even Qualifying for Champions League is competitive, but league like spanish league will always have "Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid" qualify for Champions league all time. League like German Bundesliga will always have team as "Bayern Munich, Borrusia Dortmund, and Bayern Leverkusen" on Champions league always, which is never so talking of EPL. So take it or leave it, EPL is the best. #TeamEPL_Rocks

1 Like

Re: Best Football League Clarified... by bigdrey(m): 12:10am On Feb 26, 2015
OP, point of correction:
For the fact that there is more competition doesn't mean it is better.
There is just competition in EPL, compared to other leauges you have mentioned. But those top teams in all those leauges are of no match to EPL competitive league. In other words, the top teamd there are better off the teams in EPL.
Re: Best Football League Clarified... by Baddestguyp(m): 1:27am On Feb 26, 2015
Almubarak5:
I really pained me to see people commenting some irrelevances in the just concluded arsenal match. Although am not an arsenal fan, but The issue of EPL being and not being the best league arose and I thought that attending to that issue is a big problem. Please die hard football fans, Which league can we consider the best league? Is it the german bundesliga where BAYERN MUNICH beat HARMBURGER 8-0 ? Is it Bundsliga where they have known master of all time? (Bayern Munich, Bayern Leverkusen, Borrusia Dortmund)... Or Spain where Real madrid defeated more than 5 spontaneous matches with more that 5 goals winning margin? Winning over teams like ( Eiber, Celta Vigo....) Or goto Italy where we have Napoli, Roma, Juventus, Ac Millan as biggest team. Or talking of france where we have PSG, Monaco, and others, So in essence, those leagues have their big team winning at useless margin that one will wonder if it is not God that created the opposing team. But goto England, Did you know the position of Everton on the league table? Did you see what trouble Chelsea the table leader went through before winning with a "God saved me" last minute goal. Take it or belive it, there is no small team on EPL. Man-city won 5-0 against New castle, But the same Newcastle defeated Man-city and Chelsea in the first leg of the matches. Even teams like crystal palace and Leicester City can't be ridiculed to the point of 6-0 talkless of 8-0 or more. So EPL is made of hard teams and that's why even Qualifying for Champions League is competitive, but league like spanish league will always have "Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid" qualify for Champions league all time. League like German Bundesliga will always have team as "Bayern Munich, Borrusia Dortmund, and Bayern Leverkusen" on Champions league always, which is never so talking of EPL. So take it or leave it, EPL is the best. #TeamEPL_Rocks
EPL is the most competitive among the major leagues but LA liga has better teams. simple

1 Like

Re: Best Football League Clarified... by tuffgongjo(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2015
Baddestguyp:
EPL is the most competitive among the major leagues but LA liga has better teams. simple
Not better teams but Super Stars.
Re: Best Football League Clarified... by Adek15(m): 9:10am On Feb 28, 2015
Best league in the Europe according to uefa http://www.eurotopfoot.com/paysgb.php3

(1) (Reply)

Fear Brazilians(must SEE PHOTO) / Breaking News|keshi Set To Release Super Eagles List / Who Remembered This Boy From 2014 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.