Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

How To Build A Computer School And Profit In Two Years - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build A Computer School And Profit In Two Years (2788 Views)

GTB Beats Expectations, Posts N42bn Profit In Q1 / Dangote Sugar Posts N14.4bn Profit In 2016, Declares 60k Dividend / Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build A Computer School And Profit In Two Years by emeths: 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
following.
Re: How To Build A Computer School And Profit In Two Years by hilaryiwens05: 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
this is 4:23pm...nothing yet
Re: How To Build A Computer School And Profit In Two Years by dbranchconsults: 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
I started my educational consult in year 2013 immediately after my service.......tot its going to really be so easy at first but alas I learnt the hard way
Re: How To Build A Computer School And Profit In Two Years by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
dbranchconsults:
I started my educational consult in year 2013 immediately after my service.......tot its going to really be so easy at first but alas I learnt the hard way

Is that how you are going to do the teaching? It is gonna be boring my dear. Spew what you have bro.
Re: How To Build A Computer School And Profit In Two Years by youwininfo: 2:07am On Mar 05, 2015
guess the OP has left thread. he has much to do cos its jamb period. read more about this here
Re: How To Build A Computer School And Profit In Two Years by dbranchconsults: 6:03am On Mar 05, 2015
Op hasnt left...........lectures start at 12 noon today.....thanks
Re: How To Build A Computer School And Profit In Two Years by hilaryiwens05: 6:43am On Mar 05, 2015
he said 12noon on match 3rd...trust me, he won't give any tutorial

2 Likes

Re: How To Build A Computer School And Profit In Two Years by dbranchconsults: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
With online registrations u stand to make more dan 200k in a month
Re: How To Build A Computer School And Profit In Two Years by channelz: 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
hmm

Re: How To Build A Computer School And Profit In Two Years by Activityj(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
I'm interested!
Re: How To Build A Computer School And Profit In Two Years by hilaryiwens05: 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
am still waiting for the tutorial you said u will give oooo...abi re not goin to again, u just wrote a line and data all. pls tell us what's on
Re: How To Build A Computer School And Profit In Two Years by dbranchconsults: 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
Sorry I travelled and now Im back to give all that I want to give out before I travel again......thanks
Class continues tomorrow
Good night and sweet drms
Re: How To Build A Computer School And Profit In Two Years by Ikonz(m): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2015
dbranchconsults:
Sorry I travelled and now Im back to give all that I want to give out before I travel again......thanks
Class continues tomorrow

Ofeke! grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Build A Computer School And Profit In Two Years by pinbar(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2015
dbranchconsults:
Class continues tomorrow

What an unserious thread.....

The truth is nothing good and worthwhile comes free and easy.

If you are interested in the line of business, get your acts together, leave your comfort zone, draw out a feasibility plan, do your SWOT analysis, go out and visit successful enterprise doing it and ask questions, write it down and keep doing your research instead of waiting for someone who has issues of keeping to his words angry ...... thats not a good sign.

2 Likes

Re: How To Build A Computer School And Profit In Two Years by graciella(f): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
Where the thing now? Start!
Re: How To Build A Computer School And Profit In Two Years by kayzat: 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
dbranchconsults:
Class continues tomorrow

So despite all your shakara n bravado you have nothing meaning at all to teach

You are a shameless "thing"

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m / Skye Bank Nigeria - Beware Skye Bank Nigeria Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.