Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Kylie Jenner Dazzles In A Unclad-sheer Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner Dazzles In A Unclad-sheer Dress (3466 Views)

Tiwa Savage And New Fashion Trend Of Sheer Outfit For Stage Performances [PICS] / Tania Omotayo Dazzles In Wedding Gown [PICS] / Checkout Rita Ora's Unclad Sheer Dress To The 2015 Oscar Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kylie Jenner Dazzles In A Unclad-sheer Dress by creebhills(m): 4:45am On Feb 26, 2015
When it comes to Fashion and Style, the Kardashian and the Jenner's are always n top of their game. in recent times Bruce Jenner and his two Daughters including himself has been seriously scrutiny by the Media. but to me , it seems those negativity only spores them more.

Kyle Jenner was out with her mum recently and she downed this sheer dress, that was showing of major cleavages and its kinda of weird because she is just 17 years of age.

http://www./2015/02/kylie-jenner-dazzles-in-nude-sheer-dress.html

Re: Kylie Jenner Dazzles In A Unclad-sheer Dress by nickusoro(m): 5:12am On Feb 26, 2015
Oh well...where my Sprite soda at? undecided

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: Kylie Jenner Dazzles In A Unclad-sheer Dress by ZianaJordana(f): 5:53am On Feb 28, 2015
I can't believe her mother lets her 17 year old go out dressed like that. undecided
Re: Kylie Jenner Dazzles In A Unclad-sheer Dress by Sarimah(f): 6:21am On Feb 28, 2015
she's cute

but the dress tho undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 Funny Photos Of Buhari That Depicts How Typical Nigerian Fathers Behaves / Rare Photo Of Linda Ikeji’s Sister, Laura Ikeji Looking All Natural / Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.