Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders (4502 Views)

Wall Brackets, POP Light , Fence Light For Builders / Stucco paint, marcopolo luxury and other decorative wall finishes / Question For Builders And Recent Owners (2) (3) (4)

The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by gabbytabby: 5:16am On Feb 26, 2015
I generally avoid doing this but believe that it is good to encourage people who have made an impact on you especially in the current day 9ja.

I call him the concreteman and he has worked on my site over the last 2 months on 4 different occasions. I have been able to accomplish what I have done because of him and his workmen and others.

It is not very often that I meet people who have made a positive impact on me in the way that he runs his business and the value added that he has provided.

For all your concrete work ie
Blinding
German floor
linted
pillars
decking etc

He also travels as I know they have travelled to Owerri during this period that he has worked with us. He is not of a generation that is likely to be on social media and does not know that I am doing this.

His Phone number is 09092464291 (Mr Julius Oladele)

If you have met with others who have made a positive impression please feel free to post it here.

Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by Dieumerci(m): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2015
Very good, Madam. I like this and would surely give him a call. #onegoodturndeservesanother
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by mufutau55(m): 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Very good Madam Gabby... does he also do block layings etc?
Noted him down for future references. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by gabbytabby: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
mufutau55:
Very good Madam Gabby... does he also do block layings etc?
Noted him down for future references. Thank you.

Hajji M.

They do strictly machine concrete with emphasis on quality, good customer services and value added.
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by mufutau55(m): 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
gabbytabby:

They do strictly machine concrete with emphasis on quality, good customer services and value added.

I am keeping their numbers for my decking and concrete floor works. Thanks.
And knowing you, their charges must be reasonable too. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by gabbytabby: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
mufutau55:

I am keeping their numbers for my decking and concrete floor works. Thanks.
And knowing you, their charges must be reasonable too. smiley

Hajji M.
I do strike a good bargain but surprisingly I did not have to work hard at it cos they were reasonable.
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by gabbytabby: 5:37am On Mar 06, 2015
The concreman.
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by Oguledoen: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
gabbytabby:
The concreman.
Madam Gabby, it's me Edwin in UK. spoke to you last year. Abeg I gave just sent you a mail, your UK number is not going through. Need your help please
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by gabbytabby: 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
Oguledoen:

Madam Gabby, it's me Edwin in UK. spoke to you last year. Abeg I gave just sent you a mail, your UK number is not going through. Need your help please
Call me on 0802 859 3845 9ja number.
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by Oguledoen: 12:27am On Mar 08, 2015
gabbytabby:

Call me on 0802 859 3845 9ja number.

Thanks. Will definitely do. I guess it's late now nija time, hence I will call you tomorrow by God grace.cheers
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by gabbytabby: 7:12am On Mar 15, 2015
For all your concrete works.
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by Chekitaut: 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
Quality met Quantity with affordable price of Granite
Contact Chekitaut Nig & Co.
08055545355, 08032887233
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by ASL33: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Chekitaut:
Quality met Quantity with affordable price of Granite
Contact Chekitaut Nig & Co.
08055545355, 08032887233
20 tons of granite or 10 tons how much? Also 10 tons of sharp sand. Pls get back to me
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by twinskenny(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
we are here too

CCTV
ACCESS CONTROL
SATELLITE TV DISTRIBUTION
RECESS WALL SPEAKERS

CALL OR WHATSAPP
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by Chekitaut: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
From Lagos-Island, Victoria-Island, Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lekki to Songotedo
[size=14pt]Granite= N4,350/Ton[/size](Transportation Fee included)
Minimum Order=60tons

[size=14pt]Stone Dust= N2,800/ton[/size](Transportation Fee included)
Minimum Order=60tons

Call Now: 08055545355, 08032887233
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by gabbytabby: 5:22am On Apr 12, 2015
Comes highly recommended for all your concrete works
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by gabbytabby: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2015
I have no reservation recommending him.
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by gabbytabby: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
For your concrete works.
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by cleric(m): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
Thanks Madame. The concrete man did a wonderful job and I can also recommend him to any one. God bless you.
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by mufutau55(m): 3:55am On Jun 11, 2015
cleric:
Thanks Madame. The concrete man did a wonderful job and I can also recommend him to any one. God bless you.

I guess it's my turn to use him now... what is the guy's name by the way..

Hajji M.
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by gabbytabby: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
mufutau55:

I guess it's my turn to use him now... what is the guy's name by the way..

Hajji M.

Mr Julius Oladele l had to call him to ask as I used to just refer to him as the concreteman.
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by mufutau55(m): 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
gabbytabby:

Mr Julius Oladele l had to call him to ask as I used to just refer to him as the concreteman.

Thank you my sister... will still get in touch with you when needed.

Hajji M.
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2015
Does this man mould blocks aswell?I need some solid blocks (non hallow block) on site.

Thanks sis.
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by dayomide70(f): 11:54am On Jun 12, 2015
Good day all,

Dayomide Stones Nig Ltd

Kindly contact me for your Granite,sharp sand,stone dust and sand filling. I supply to any part of LAGOS state and OGUN state.

Contact me for your Granite,sharpsand,stone dust and sandfilling. Best price and good customer service.

Contact me on: 08117119290

What a man can do,a woman will do better wink. A trial will convince you

Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by dayomide70(f): 11:57am On Jun 12, 2015
ASL33:
20 tons of granite or 10 tons how much? Also 10 tons of sharp sand. Pls get back to me

Your location please as I also supply the above. thanks

My contact: 08117119290
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by BayoJoe: 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
Thanks gabbytabby!

Your recommendation was timely. And that baba just did my German floor at a very reasonable price, gave me good advise and also did a thorough job. One thing again, he keeps punctual to appointment(s).

I second your recommendation here!

Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by gabbytabby: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
euromilion:
Does this man mould blocks aswell?I need some solid blocks (non hallow block) on site.

Thanks sis.

He just does concrete be it blinding, german floor, pillars, lintel, decking, parapet etc.

Thank you all for the recommendation and confirmation.

There are just too many bad stories in the building trade such that when a good artisan is found we need to try and encourage them that there is reward in being straight and decent in your dealings.

Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by Chekitaut: 12:05am On Jun 14, 2015
Unbeatable OFFER
Granite dust(stonedust)
Mainland 30tons = 70k
Island, Ikoyi, Lekki-Ajah 30tons = 80k

Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by gabbytabby: 5:27am On Jul 01, 2015
Just some sdvice expecially for island projects if you can, arrange a cooler of jollof with chicken and drink for them such that they break for 20 to 30 mins and return to work or give some money for food on the day. It saves them wasting time scouting for the local cheap food joint.
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by gabbytabby: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2015
For your concrete works.
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by gabbytabby: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Good quality and reliable .
Re: The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders by gabbytabby: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2015
If you want to do decking that does not leak give it to the professionals.

KITCHEN CABINET FOR A NAIRALANDER (project Two) / Church Of Satan For Real / Units Of Modern 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex With Bq At Vantage Court 2