Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Advice For Single Ladies On How To Spot The "Marriageable " Guy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice For Single Ladies On How To Spot The "Marriageable " Guy (756 Views)

Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria / Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For Single Ladies On How To Spot The "Marriageable " Guy by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 26, 2015
I would really love to get great advice from the happily married female nairalanders so that I would be able to spot the serious guy. Make I no go use husband do boyfriend oh. Thanks in advance
Re: Advice For Single Ladies On How To Spot The "Marriageable " Guy by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:47am On Feb 26, 2015
I have been following your posts, I guess you're a confused lady. You know what? Since your loving and caring guy is boring and you gat a friend with uncontrollable erectile dysfunction who gets erect.ion around you always, I thinks that is better. Marry that your friend.

So that in years to come, you will come here to tell us that your hubby is playing daddy and mummy play with your maid. By that time the boring guy must have met his deserving angel.

Nonsense!

Don't quote me or else....
Re: Advice For Single Ladies On How To Spot The "Marriageable " Guy by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 26, 2015
pls mr triple paul if u dnt av any reasonable thing to say pls keep ur speech for ur teenage daughters...nonsense.... u better deal wiv ur life issues and stop carrying other people's problems on ur head.... mtschew! frustrated fellow
Re: Advice For Single Ladies On How To Spot The "Marriageable " Guy by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2015
[img]http://i./YzzNCfkfAVU08.gif[/img]

husband do boyfriend so u r already in d act, Ashawo
they will use u do side chick too. i ve got nothing for you
Re: Advice For Single Ladies On How To Spot The "Marriageable " Guy by Joel3(m): 7:52am On Feb 26, 2015
Another nonsense thread.

Husband is once a boyfriend.

Every boy friend will be husband someday.

So its you character that will make them marry you.

When dating girls we know the once that is good for wife. So the minute we are ready we know the one's to go for

So be nice to every one. Good luck with your search.

(1) (Reply)

Nine Reasons To Pray Before Sex / Woman Gives Birth To Twins That Have Different Fathers!! / Reasons Why You Should Love Your In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.