Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

Before You Invest In Agriculture. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Before You Invest In Agriculture. (1308 Views)

How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) / Download Myfree Report To Learn How To Make Profitable Investment In Agriculture / Investing In Agriculture - Important Facts To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Invest In Agriculture. by world1(m): 8:18am On Feb 26, 2015
Good morning.
As a partner in an Agribusiness consultancy firm we get calls everyday from intending/existing farmers across different states majorly Lagos asking for solutions to some already made but avoidable agronomy mistakes and various questions ranging from land matters, clearing methods, what to plant/rear, how to plant/rear, best time to start and many more.

I noticed that alot of people want to go into Agriculture majorly livestocks and crops farming because someone told them it's lucrative or they read online how people are now making millions from farming.

Dear Friends.
Agriculture is not a get rich quick kind of business you need to put a system in place and watch/mentain it carefully as it grows. It requires money, time and superb management skills.

Agriculture is a multifacet and highly dynamic field. Like never before its currently one of the best line of business to invest in now in Nigeria.

But....... Before you start crop/livestock farm please try to do a proper/detailed research on that particular section of agric you intend investing on.

Don't believe 100% in what you read online make sure you visit pratical farmers or send someone to learn on your behalf. For those intending farmers based abroad and the working class make sure your Agric consultant is a pratical farmer not those that write without no result to show.

It pains me when people waste their hard earn money and precious time on farm project that has no reward.

This is my little advice.
Once again do your home work thoroughly before you invest in Agriculture.

God bless you.
Adeniyi Sola
CEO Natural Nutrient Limited.

4 Likes

Re: Before You Invest In Agriculture. by Bhurlagy(m): 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gud day mr world1,
Am Bolaji one of ur yabdi abeokuta students,pls send me d seminar materials as promised by u(i missed madam jethro class on tomato).
Expectin dem very soon
Re: Before You Invest In Agriculture. by world1(m): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bhurlagy:
Gud day mr world1,
Am Bolaji one of ur yabdi abeokuta students,pls send me d seminar materials as promised by u(i missed madam jethro class on tomato).
Expectin dem very soon
We have already send it. But you can resend your email address to me.
We are so sorry for the delay.
Re: Before You Invest In Agriculture. by world1(m): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2015
Re: Before You Invest In Agriculture. by Bhurlagy(m): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
world1:

We have already send it. But you can resend your email address to me.
We are so sorry for the delay.
bhurlagy2009@gmail.com
Re: Before You Invest In Agriculture. by world1(m): 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Bhurlagy:

bhurlagy2009@gmail.com
OK.
Check your mail
Re: Before You Invest In Agriculture. by world1(m): 3:21am On Sep 10, 2015
Agriculture is blooming! It is forecasted as the next mega industry. The Market is more than the Supply.

Where would you rather be on October 1st independence day?

Come, Learn and be inspired at Yabdi 2015 summit !

With successful practical training events in Ogbomosho and Abeokuta gone by, successful farms sprung up from partakers of the training,

YABDI (Youth in Agribusiness Development Initiative) is set to expose you to immediately-practicable and profitable farming practices again!

Get ready for profitable, practical and Innovative training on Cucumber, Fish Culture, Plantain/Pineapple Cultivation and an introduction to free range Grasscutter/ Snail farming (including Practical and Q&A session) Come 1st October in Lagos.‎

Venue: LEADWAY ASSURANCE TRAINING CENTRE (LTC). ‎10, Abebe Village Road, Apex Mill Building Iganmu, Lagos.‎ (‎Directly opposite Nigeria breweries)

Time: 8:00am ‎
Fee: 15000 at the venue.‎
10000 (earlybird fee)

To participate Send your name and email to the Admin +2348065220074

For Exhibitions/Enquiries and Bookings call Admin.

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Business Please Help / Trucks(10,15,30 Tons Available) Warehouse In Kaduna & Lagos / Amazing Opportunity, Pls Read It, It Will Do You Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.