Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

How To Turn Your Flash Drive To Bootable Disk 4 Win7 And Others - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Turn Your Flash Drive To Bootable Disk 4 Win7 And Others (1469 Views)

No Bootable Device Found In My P C / How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. / I Installed Cracked Win7 Version But I've Found My Genuine Win7 Product Key-help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn Your Flash Drive To Bootable Disk 4 Win7 And Others by seyiraji: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2015
1. Run the Command Prompt As an Administrator (Insert the flash drive and Make a Note of the Drive Number of both the USB drive and DVD Drive)
2. type DISKPART
3.type LIST PART
4.type SELECT DISK (the usb flash disk no e.g 1, 2 or 3)
5. type CLEAN
6.type CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY
7. type SELECT PARTITION 1
8.type ACTIVE
9. type FORMAT FS=NTFS
10.type ASSIGN
11. type EXIT
12.type E: CD BOOT (assuming E: is the drive letter for the dvd u inserted to copy Win7 from)
13. type CD BOOT
14. type BOOTSECT.EXE /NT60 F: (assuming F: is the drive letter for the USB Flash drive)

OPEN THE WINDOW 7 DVD, SELECT ALL THE FOLDER, COPY AND PASTE INTO THE FLASH DRIVE
LO BA TAN AN...

CALL NIFAX IT-CENTRE, IKORODU 4 ANYTHING IT, ORACLE, PROJECTOR RENTAL AND ABOVE ALL PURE ISLAM-08030522218

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Turn Your Flash Drive To Bootable Disk 4 Win7 And Others by ejikeme(m): 9:35am On Feb 26, 2015
cool. i never knew about this method......
Re: How To Turn Your Flash Drive To Bootable Disk 4 Win7 And Others by YUSUPH1986(m): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
seyiraji:
1. Run the Command Prompt As an Administrator (Insert the flash drive and Make a Note of the Drive Number of both the USB drive and DVD Drive)
2. type DISKPART
3.type LIST PART
4.type SELECT DISK (the usb flash disk no e.g 1, 2 or 3)
5. type CLEAN
6.type CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY
7. type SELECT PARTITION 1
8.type ACTIVE
9. type FORMAT FS=NTFS
10.type ASSIGN
11. type EXIT
12.type E: CD BOOT (assuming E: is the drive letter for the dvd u inserted to copy Win7 from)
13. type CD BOOT
14. type BOOTSECT.EXE /NT60 F: (assuming F: is the drive letter for the USB Flash drive)

OPEN THE WINDOW 7 DVD, SELECT ALL THE FOLDER, COPY AND PASTE INTO THE FLASH DRIVE
LO BA TAN AN...

CALL NIFAX IT-CENTRE, IKORODU 4 ANYTHING IT, ORACLE, PROJECTOR RENTAL AND ABOVE ALL PURE ISLAM-08030522218
gud work. Pls can it be done on win xp if yes aw can one d command prompt and aw 2 make a note or is it that we should take note of both devices?
Re: How To Turn Your Flash Drive To Bootable Disk 4 Win7 And Others by seyiraji: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
take note of the drive letter, on windows,first hard disk is seen as C:, dvd drive on the system may be seen as D:, when flash drive is inserted, a drive letter will equally be assigned depending on the no of drives on the system
Re: How To Turn Your Flash Drive To Bootable Disk 4 Win7 And Others by YUSUPH1986(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tax, after i type diskpart wil i pres enta and wil i type it in d front or where d cursor blink
Re: How To Turn Your Flash Drive To Bootable Disk 4 Win7 And Others by YUSUPH1986(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
seyiraji:
take note of the drive letter, on windows,first hard disk is seen as C:, dvd drive on the system may be seen as D:, when flash drive is inserted, a drive letter will equally be assigned depending on the no of drives on the system
pls bro ansa, all i type diskpart wil i press enta key or wat
Re: How To Turn Your Flash Drive To Bootable Disk 4 Win7 And Others by femi4: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
YUSUPH1986:
Tax, after i type diskpart wil i pres enta and wil i type it in d front or where d cursor blink
Yes, press ENTER after typing each command
Re: How To Turn Your Flash Drive To Bootable Disk 4 Win7 And Others by YUSUPH1986(m): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
femi4:
Yes, press ENTER after typing each command
tax, am gr8tful

(1) (Reply)

Own Your Dream Laptop Now And Pay Later (hurry Now ) / Hp Laptops For Sale / Bypass Google Account Verification For Tecno, Infinix, Gionee & More With PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.