Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

We Can Help You Artist Get Far ..in Promotions - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / We Can Help You Artist Get Far ..in Promotions (448 Views)

Wildfire Promotions @ UMS PROMOTIONS / Let Frontline Media Concepts Handle Your Music Promotions And Distribution / Upcoming Artistes/music Promotions And Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Can Help You Artist Get Far ..in Promotions by Revolva(m): 11:09am On Feb 26, 2015
We at I won popular are here to help you in your required musical promotions visit our website and see all we have to do for you..to get your song to that very place you intend to promote and get known

The name I WON POPULAR is a Nigerian pidgin word ..meaning i want to get known so while we here with our blog to thrill you and make you get known ....We also feed you With Press Updates,we also offers Online/Media Marketing/Promotion and online promotion of upcoming artists , E blast to different Nigerian Blogs, Entertainment News, Shows. we also have some Site highlights the achievements in Nigeria, Africa And the World at Large. We also do entertainment consultant home and abroad.

we also help you with selling your music and earn from it

see our site statistic visitor 5000 views a day

(1) (Reply)

Am Gizzy'a,a Hiphop Artiste,am Looking For Any Record Label Here In Imo State / Krid Music Career / Pls Guy Who Knows This Song??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.