Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Frank and his Girlfriend's Father - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Frank and his Girlfriend's Father (1310 Views)

Photo Of Seun And His Girlfriend / See What This Guy Sent To His Ex Girlfriend Father / See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frank and his Girlfriend's Father by Canme4u(m): 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Frank called his girlfriend, Kristina on phone, but unfortunately, her father, an Army General picked the call:
GENERAL: Hello! May I know you?

FRANK: Sorry I want to speak with Kristina, sir.

GENERAL: I said who the Bleep are you and why are you calling my daughter?

FRANK: (knowing he had to act fast) Okay Sir, I am Frank Edoho from WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE. Kristina's friend is presently on hot seat and needs her help to answer a question for 2 Million naira. So the next voice you hear after is hers, the time starts now!

GENERAL: Ooh I'm very sorry! (calls his daughter) Kristine! Kristine!!! Take your phone, your friend needs your help..

FRANK: The question is, when are you coming tomorrow? A. Morning, B. Afternoon, C.Evening, D. Night.

KRISTINA: D. Night.
FRANK: Is that your final answer?!

KRISTINA: Yes, it's my final answer!

Frank cuts the call.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Frank and his Girlfriend's Father by CeiW5k: 11:45am On Mar 08, 2015
so sorry for him...
Re: Frank and his Girlfriend's Father by Canme4u(m): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
CeiW5k:
so sorry for him...
lolz.

(1) (Reply)

(hilarious Photo) Breast Milk Evryday? / If Na Edo State U For Don Enter 8 Witches Coven / Chilling With Amber Rose And Nicky Minaj... (hilarious Pix ) LOL........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.