Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Neeed A Website Ugently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Neeed A Website Ugently (723 Views)

Ugently In Need Of An Hacker Who Gets Facebook Fanpage Likes Through Fb phishing / Need A Very Good (freelance) Web Designer Ugently In Ibadan. / Experience Internet Person And Computer Wizard Is Needed Ugently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neeed A Website Ugently by ibrak90(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2009
Dear Nairalanders

I need some one to build a good website form me,I want to know the rough estimate of how much is going to cost me and i will like to see some sample of the person work.

Contact me at:gohakeem@hotmail.com
Phone:08077241047
Re: Neeed A Website Ugently by yawatide(f): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2009
Let me see how to help you here:

"I need my car fixed. I need you to give me a rough estimate of how much it is going to cost"

Granted, many mechanics, especially in Nigeria would use the opportunity to bleed you dry as they will claim they did a comprehensive test only to fix 1 thing (which of course they don't tell you) and charge you as though they fixed 100 things, I don't think this is the way to go on posts like this. How about:

I need a website to help advertise my law firm. I don't know how many pages it will require but I guess we can talk more about this when you contact me. Oh by the way, I would love to see your portfolio.

I think the above sounds better and many developers on here would find that more inviting wink The way you are going, personally I would immediately quote you N500K because I am afraid you want the whole world and I wouldn't want to start low, then you haggle me lower only for me to do more work than I am paid for.

Think about it
Re: Neeed A Website Ugently by neyobrand(m): 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2009
Web site design is the creation of attractive and functional interfaces. Good design gives your site credibility. And the one thing all good web sites have in common is the proper use of web design and development elements, the most important being the layout and easy navigation. Your site needs to have a unique style and well-organized design structure. We focus on this concept, with the aim to provide the needed expertise and diversity in all areas of design and development with the best pricing available.

U can mail a brief to niyi@brandtechnologies.net or mailniyinow@yahoo.com
Re: Neeed A Website Ugently by FOREXMASTE(m): 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2009
I can do this for you ,Let us meet at Ilupeju anytime you are free.I can then show you my sample work.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Go About It? / Naijaborn.com Is Public Beta 1.0 / Need Critical Reviews For This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.