Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,612 members, 7,958,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

Ancelotti: Real Madrid Don't Regret Selling Morata - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ancelotti: Real Madrid Don't Regret Selling Morata (405 Views)

Real Madrid Unveil New Kit: James And Morata Absent. / Wenger: I Regret Selling Fabregas / Wenger: I Regret Selling Fabregas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ancelotti: Real Madrid Don't Regret Selling Morata by Moh4newsafrica(f): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
The Blancos retain the right to re-sign the Juventus forward, but the Italian coach believes that he will stay in Turin and not return to the Bernabeu

Carlo Ancelotti expects Alvaro Morata to remain at Juventus and insists that Real Madrid do not regret the decision to sell the goalscorer.

The reigning European champions flogged the Spain international to the Italian titleholders last summer for €20 million, but retained an option to buy the 22-year-old back in 2016.

However, while Ancelotti was impressed by what he saw during his one and only season working with Morata, he does not expect Madrid to bring the attacker back to the Santiago Bernabeu next year irrespective of his form.

"Despite not playing too much, he played well under me," the Italian coach told La Gazzetta dello Sport. "He’s a modern striker and plays with intensity and a high tempo.
read more>>>>>>>>>

(1) (Reply)

Broke Red Star Belgrade Ensures Gbolahan Salami's Return To Warri Wolves / NPL Kwara United Vs Elkanemi / Uefa Champions League Quarter Final Draw Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.