Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter (34980 Views)

Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork / Jude Okoye Shares Super-adorable Photos Of Wife And Baby Daughter / Jude Okoye Shows Off Adorable 5-weeks Old Daughter | Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Komedy(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dapresident:
Parents of nowadays only teach their kids how to be fashionable n show swaggez forgetin d moral aspect.
how did you arrive at this?
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Princesschi(f): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Omg lord I need a child as cute as ds.
She's soooo cute.
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Amefrica:

Don't have my time? Me, I should email you? grin You're just unbelievable. I just brought myself low to correct you, now you're sounding arrogant. I bet I can pay your salary ten times. grin grin
broke pple always have something to say

1 Like

Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Okwori12(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Wow
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by yagbaboy1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
rokiatu:
Ohhh shut up. can you even create a fly? calling another human a Monkey. Internet giving trolls and useless beings power since 1914.
U have started again. Anyways how market
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Frankmishael:
broke pple always have something to say

Haha broke you said? grin Oh well! It's obvious you're a waste of time. Enjoy your life, bye!

1 Like

Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by sexyattorney(f): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Testerfuze:
Tnk God say she no resemble dat monkey bright....cute little thing kiss
She resembles him very well but is very beautiful. Now that's a miracle.
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Adorable is the latest word on Nairaland now.
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by jayne8585yahoo(f): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
I think I have seen this picture on NL,

hmmm are they recycling post now on NL
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by ginawest(f): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
beta pikin
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by kkoncept(f): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Testerfuze:

And I just checked your profile....
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Durchmann(m): 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
satinodotcom:
Oh my!! She looks soo beautiful.. So Basketmouth's wife Elsie Okpocha shared this lovely photo of her pretty daughter on her Instagram today and I think she is beautiful.... What do you think? wink

See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/02/meet-basketmouths-beautiful-and-super.html

Nice...

But my son beat am hands down...

Wait for my star status. It's loading already...
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Austinio: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Na wan 4 u Op. Waitin make her super adorable.
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Abduletudaye(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Testerfuze:

Monkey? Thing?? Na wa for you...
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by LewisO: 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Testerfuze:

Why are u so Obnoxious? undecided
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by emerald20(f): 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Testerfuze:
bt he try naa
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by mirexxx(f): 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
lil cutie smiley
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by gebest: 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
Testerfuze:
sorry to say, but are u blind ar u not seeing a striking resemblance.
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by rabol(m): 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Cute little baby. And who says she doesn't have some of Basket Mouth's looks lipsrsealed ?

Meanwhile, y'all need to visit www.naijabawo.com and see how beautiful it is out there. See you...
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Wendy80(f): 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Testerfuze:
She actually looks like him, but a finer version of him though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Vock:
she's beautiful, wondering if basket mouth really is the father but out of the black pot does come out the white pap
undecided undecided
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Xyge(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Testerfuze:
Hehehehe.. Dem plaster soured tuwo for ur eyes nii? Shey u no see say she use eyes resemble her 'monkey' papushka
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by oyebolacomfort(f): 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmmm what a beauty!
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Metrofox(m): 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sarimah:
y call someone's child a thing?
Haba it's just a metaphor
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by stan83: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
No child is born ugly.. The major issue is the resources to take care of the child.
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
OMG: she looks crazily pretty
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by pretty16(f): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Testerfuze:

I think U should look @ her Face well. She Does look like her Father, a prettier version.
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by elipheleh(m): 3:15am On Feb 27, 2015
Vote continuity, vote goodluck ebele Jonathan. Join us Nigerians as we have endorsed gej for2019.
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by mikeczay: 8:01am On Feb 27, 2015
ha dad workd to giv ha d gud things his dad couldnt giv him. work hard
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by sammy329(m): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=Midehi post=31109041]But she small for the 5yr, abi na camera?[/quote
] football age
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Nikkytee: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2015
She's Adorable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career / Olakunle Churchill: ‘I Am Not A 40 Seconds Man, I'm A Tireless Machine’ / If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.