Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Which Is The Easiest Word You Have Ever Forgotten In An Exam Hall?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Is The Easiest Word You Have Ever Forgotten In An Exam Hall?? (964 Views)

7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall / See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) / A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Easiest Word You Have Ever Forgotten In An Exam Hall?? by Henrybright(m): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
There is this day I was writing exams and I forgot the spelling of "is" which I had to stay for minutes without writing anything, I finally decided to ask a friend to help me out. He laughed at me while looking shocked and surprised, it was such a funny experience. Have u experienced such?? let's know the word and how you felt
Re: Which Is The Easiest Word You Have Ever Forgotten In An Exam Hall?? by Majlaw(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ah forgot the spelling of used.
Well i wrote you'sed
Re: Which Is The Easiest Word You Have Ever Forgotten In An Exam Hall?? by Genea(f): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
whit instead of with
Re: Which Is The Easiest Word You Have Ever Forgotten In An Exam Hall?? by Henrybright(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Majlaw:
Ah forgot the spelling of used.
Well i wrote you'sed
at least yours is better... urs is four letters word while mine is just two.. lol
Re: Which Is The Easiest Word You Have Ever Forgotten In An Exam Hall?? by Henrybright(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Genea:
whit instead of with
did u Ask someone to finally Help u out?? Lol
Re: Which Is The Easiest Word You Have Ever Forgotten In An Exam Hall?? by papercoin(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mine was "IS" the exam waec english language theory "the early bird catches the worm" would never forget
Re: Which Is The Easiest Word You Have Ever Forgotten In An Exam Hall?? by Henrybright(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
papercoin:
Mine was "IS" the exam waec english language theory "the early bird catches the worm" would never forget
mine was so serious dat I had to sweat eh... shai
Re: Which Is The Easiest Word You Have Ever Forgotten In An Exam Hall?? by braine(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
I totally forgot the spelling of 'with' in one of my exams during my Junior Waec in 2004. Very crazy.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Word You Have Ever Forgotten In An Exam Hall?? by Idiataqueen(f): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mine is until i spelt it lik dis unitl
Re: Which Is The Easiest Word You Have Ever Forgotten In An Exam Hall?? by Tolexander: 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
The acquired in AIDS when asked the full meaning in an entrance interview.

I forgot the word acquired and didn't want to leave the place blank. I said aldino immune deficiency syndrome. They all laughed when they heard me.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Word You Have Ever Forgotten In An Exam Hall?? by abdulslutsky(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Optimum, confused whether it starts with letter "U" or "O"
Re: Which Is The Easiest Word You Have Ever Forgotten In An Exam Hall?? by Henrybright(m): 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
abdulslutsky:
Optimum, confused whether it starts with letter "U" or "O"
Lol...
Re: Which Is The Easiest Word You Have Ever Forgotten In An Exam Hall?? by Genea(f): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Henrybright:
did u Ask someone to finally Help u out?? Lol
naaaaah i just left it like dat
Re: Which Is The Easiest Word You Have Ever Forgotten In An Exam Hall?? by papercoin(m): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Henrybright:
mine was so serious dat I had to sweat eh... shai

Sorry bro
As for me I continued writting,that's waec ohh. My brain just seem to be gong into overdrive you know *450 words* sha can't remeber how I solved that ish again
Re: Which Is The Easiest Word You Have Ever Forgotten In An Exam Hall?? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
'Is'. it took ten mins to remember the right spelling. Was spelling 'es' initially
Re: Which Is The Easiest Word You Have Ever Forgotten In An Exam Hall?? by Henrybright(m): 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
'Is'. it took ten mins to remember the right spelling. Was spelling 'es' initially
lol
Re: Which Is The Easiest Word You Have Ever Forgotten In An Exam Hall?? by jerryboie10(m): 12:58am On Mar 02, 2015
can't really remember if i' v ever forgotten a word I noe its meaning before d set examination day but dis really happened wen I was writing an English essay,could u guys believe I was writing in pidgin,I nvr knew DAT I wasn't writing d main English till I nearly wrote half a page of ma answer sheet and funny enough a guy was using ma own write-out to compose his own essay,he felt dissapointed wen he saw me wrong mine.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Word You Have Ever Forgotten In An Exam Hall?? by jerryboie10(m): 1:00am On Mar 02, 2015
datz d power of speaking pidgin often undecided
Re: Which Is The Easiest Word You Have Ever Forgotten In An Exam Hall?? by japhmanuel: 6:07am On Mar 02, 2015
Cant even remember the word i wrote

(1) (Reply)

Pharm.b Or Pharm.d / 2015 Waec Literture/civic Answers Release(must Read By 2015 Waec Candidates) / Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.study With Us Today And Avail A Discounted Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.