Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Dangers Of One Financial Life Jacket - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangers Of One Financial Life Jacket (466 Views)

You Have Six(6) Days To Join This And Change Your Financial Life For Ever / Join Piuni Today To Secure Your Financial Life Tomorrow / How My Financial Life Turned Around In Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of One Financial Life Jacket by Nnamnsoowo(m): 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
One thing i have seen and learned in my few years on earth is that you never can depend on one source of income. No matter how safe something seems there’s always the chance that you could lose that income and be stuck with nothing. I think people tend to get way too dependent on their main source of income and that can really hurt them when things start going downhill.
No matter how lucrative and well paid your current job may offer, you must remember that companies and organisations (private or public) are always looking out for themselves first. If bad times arise, they’re going to do what’s best for the company and not the employee. In this case you won’t have any control about your future but sometimes you do.
It is high time you start to think outside of the box and come up with some unique ways to make money.
How Do I Diversify My Income?
As a young man working in one of the government agencies in Nigeria, my salary barely sustains me throughout the month. I have lofty dreams for my life, family members and others that God has ordained, that, it is through me they will be blessed
This desire to improve my financial status pushed me to discover several ways I can earn additional income monthly without quitting your first job or renting a shop. Today, beside my monthly salary, I earn extra income from additional 4 streams and I am still researching on more additional ways. You can discover some of the ways in link.
Be wise.

(1) (Reply)

Send Your Inquiries Relating To Registration Of Companies And Ngos / Freedom Of Conscience: This Belief Can Drive Your Passion To Start A Business Of / Different Tactics Of Internet Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.