Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors (33923 Views)

Strong Tv Decoder Issue / MTN Gets N34bn Digital Pay-tv Licence / Nigerian Pay Tv Providers Other Than Dstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
You can use pay TV DECODER to distribute 10-20 channels to your compound, neighbors and makes some cash,

Is no longer news that guys are using their pay TV DECODER to distribute Channels To their neighborhood and charges about 500 - 800 naira monthly from neighbors for the service . if you are unemployed this is a cool way to make some cash, guys are making millions if you don't know. Few guys are using it at the moment.

Many guys are too greedy imagine a guy serving a full Street with this method making huge money without sharing the method to his fellow hungry man but you too can do it and make money

In this thread I will be using the term" rules are rules"

Come on guys let's discuss the nitty gritty of how you can use pay TV DECODER to distribute Channels To Your Compound neighbors and earn money

1 Like

Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by Everfrank(m): 12:05am On Feb 27, 2015
Call 08063589123. I don't have all the time to type a lot about what is piracy anyway.
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Discussion will be base on:

1. Tools needed or equipment needed

2. How to make your connection

3. How to market your channels

4. How much to charge

5. Rules are rules that is to say that your compound is your territory and don't allow anybody cable from another Street into your compound to steal your customers bcoz rules are rules
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by Omoakin5(m): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
am listen bros
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
k bro.
why not open a whatsapp group for this and add us up?
that is more easier and faster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by showafrica(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
Well hidden things are risky to deal with, let us talk about it here.

The type onitsha pple do is to buy some number of payed decoders including some FTA and connect all of them by RF with different RF frequencies and amplify the combined RF with a simple R.F amplifier. Then run the output wire/cable from pole to pole, all your clients will only need to plug into their TV, search and receive all the channels according to the number of programs you acquired. Every month you have to go from pole to pole to cut wires...therefore u have to see some Nepa guys in ur area...it is pure piracy unless you restrict it to your compound alone.

Showafrica
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2015
showafrica:
Well hidden things are risky to deal with, let us talk about it here.

The type onitsha pple do is to buy some number of payed decoders including some FTA and connect all of them by RF with different RF frequencies and amplify the combined RF with a simple R.F amplifier. Then run the output wire/cable from pole to pole, all your clients will only need to plug into their TV, search and receive all the channels according to the number of programs you acquired. Every month you have to go from pole to pole to cut wires...therefore u have to see some Nepa guys in ur area...it is pure piracy unless you restrict it to your compound alone.

Showafrica

Nice one
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by obynocute(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2015
I saw such a tin in Enugu, I reli likd it. Almost evrybodi in d street, re connected, itz cool.
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 05, 2015
EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS NEEDED

1. Paytv decoders ( cable and dish)

2. Strong decoders
( adequate numbers needed according to your channels of choice)

3. Booster

spliter

f-connector

rf connector

7. Coaxial cables

rf amplifier

Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by bigabbey: 1:56am On Mar 06, 2015
For guys that really wants to create monoply in this biz and any other biz i will reconmend a book titled "monopoly rules" by milind m. lele. it talks about monopoly and how you can tap from the big monopolies.a must read.keep it up bro.this is the coming of the mushroom cable operators you never know we migtht have a starbucks company here.
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by bigabbey: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
First of all introduction,due to space for bud and depending on your neighbourhood guys can come together to share subscription the more the people the cheaper the rate.you can send signal thru video sender so u get to watch all games live in your room no more scrambling.bend down low, u b learner.
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by spartacus11(m): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
hugman:
EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS NEEDED

1. Paytv decoders ( cable and dish)
2. Strong decoders ( adequate numbers needed according to your channels of choice)

3. Booster

please continue more update please
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by ohiza: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
hugman:

Nice one
what if ur neigbour uses gen and u don't have light, ..u definitely know u have no light
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by Swaggerme: 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
@ ohiza you can buy generator buy fuel on premiership match days
I heard that the owner of the thread hugman travel let's wait until he comes back
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
For beginners you can start with few channels no dull moment because people are willing to pay you 700 naira each monthly . if anything happen you only loose the coaxial cable wire and you can fix it again.
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by safex(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2015
hugman:
For beginners you can start with few channels no dull moment because people are willing to pay you 700 naira each monthly . if anything happen you only loose the coaxial cable wire and you can fix it again.
guy u havnt told us d process nah
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2015
For those who are novice the following steps should of help to you
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
%

1 Like

Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
BEST COMBINER TO BUY

To save money buy active combiner because it has inbuilt amplifier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2015
This method is better than iks because it does not freeze and does not goes off air
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by safex(m): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
hugman:
THE STEPS ARE AS FOLLOW:-

1. You need numbers of decoder depending on how many channels you need to distribute
Note pay tv also have cheap banquet combine different pay tv channels with free to Air then you are good to go

2. Each decoder is set to a particular channels on the TV. Locate the rf settings on your decoder and set channels number differently on each decoder

3. Connect all the decoder to a combiner via Rf because the combiner meshes all the channels together into one Rf signal

4. Amplifier your signal in every 100meter

5. Lastly distribute ur channels to your compound neighborhood and make money

6. Customers are willing to pay 700 naira monthly
Guys no dull moment

plz, how many paytv decoder do u need? what if u don't have much customers (wif N700 per customer)? and also, how do u control customers from re-sharing?
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
safex:

plz, how many paytv decoder do u need? what if u don't have much customers (wif N700 per customer)? and also, how do u control customers from re-sharing?
The number of pay tv depend on you also combined free to Air channel e.g multi TV, ctl monthly subscription is cheap , my TV monthly subscription is about 800 hundred naira more info on https://hugmanlin./
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by ohiza: 3:07am On Jan 27, 2016
Hug man after having ur combiner what next
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
ohiza:
Hug man after having ur combiner what next
Be more specific
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by hotobo(m): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
hugman:

Be more specific

am about starting this project in niger state. I have almost all the equipment to kick off. Just want hugman to help me out i dont mind calling u.

This is my question. Am about to cover at least 3km running coaxial through the distance.

My setup was to first use 50db booster to send signal out and any where i notice low signal i add a 20db booster to it.

Pls this 20db booster is in two types.

1. Power booster {it need electricity to make work meaning I to run another supply cable with the coaxial} double expenses

2. Unpowered 20db booster {it doesn't need any supply for power it take power from the coaxial cable and boost.

Please i want to no if the Unpowered can serve well as the one that use electricity to power up.

Others with experience on it can still answer me pls.

Thanks in advance.
One love
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
hotobo:

am about starting this project in niger state. I have almost all the equipment to kick off. Just want hugman to help me out i dont mind calling u.

This is my question. Am about to cover at least 3km running coaxial through the distance.

My setup was to first use 50db booster to send signal out and any where i notice low signal i add a 20db booster to it.

1. Power booster {it need electricity to make work meaning I to run another supply cable with the coaxial} double expenses

2. Unpowered 20db booster {it doesn't need any supply for power it take power from the coaxial cable and boost.

Please i want to no if the Unpowered can serve well as the one that use electricity to power up.

Thanks in advance.
One love
ΒΆ
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by hotobo(m): 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
hugman:

The unpower 20db booster can serve well that one is mostly use. Secondly you can also use video sender if you wish to add it to add more channels but is optional.
You can also use powervu channels .
I will snap pictures of my connection but at the moment my android phone camera is bad I will use my small Samsung and see
i will like to call you. Pending when u send your setup. U can pls let me have your number on Fxline@live.com thanks
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
hotobo:
i will like to call you. Pending when u send your setup. U can pls let me have your number on Fxline@live.com thanks

Hope you have your decoders ready the tools. A bundle of coaxial cable wire is 1,000 send me email hugmanlin@gmail.com
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by hotobo(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
hugman:

Hope you have your decoders ready the tools. A bundle of coaxial cable wire is 1,000 send me email hugmanlin@gmail.com
thanks, i just sent you a mail
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 12, 2016
hotobo:

Thanks in advance.
One love

Sorry for the mis-up,
I run a test on the unpower booster and Power booster and I notice that the power booster can travell a long distance with coaxial cable with clearer pictures than the unpower booster.
The bottom line is using unpower booster and Power booster is a matter of choice

1 Like

Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
Casual sketch
1. From decoder RF to combiner
2.from combiner to splitter
3. RF booster in every 100 meter
Re: How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors by hotobo(m): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2016
hugman:
Casual sketch
1. From decoder RF to combiner
2.from combiner to splitter
3. RF booster in every 100 meter
is there any need to use 50db rf booster after the 2nd step or the 3 step will serve without having a booster after the combiner. Will 20db booster work well after 100m

Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Gotv Account Suspended / Multi-tv Channels... Am I Missing Any Other Channel? / DSTV Increases Tariffs Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.