Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Get Ur Desired Vehicle Direct 4rm Cotonou @cheaper Price - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Get Ur Desired Vehicle Direct 4rm Cotonou @cheaper Price (1137 Views)

Apply And Get Your Original Drivers License/Vehicle Registration (NO STRESS)! / Puchase Your Clean Vehicle From Cotonou @ Cheaper Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Ur Desired Vehicle Direct 4rm Cotonou @cheaper Price by olafaitty: 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Make your enquiries and I will provide answers to your questions and make full explanation asap, we fix an appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will get the opportunity to settle for your desired vehicle. The vehicle gets to Lagos or any of your desired location in two days after complete payment. We deliver cars nationwide. You can count on me in getting you a sharp and neat vehicle @ the best of prices with a low mileage you can't get elsewhere.

_BELOW IS A BRIEF EXPLANATION_

On the first day of our visit to Cotonou, all you need do is to come along with about 25k, 5k will serve as transportation to and fro to cotonou while the 20k will be for deposit when we get the car we want to settle for.
After several inspection comparing the different cars, the deposit is made for the car we want to settle for, we get to the bank to get the full payment and the car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment. We offer nationwide delivery of vehicle.

Enquiries..........08028184848, 08050944737
BB PIN: 2BD7D07B, Mail: Faiti4h@yahoo.com
Whatsap:+2348028184848

Fatai EsQ.
Re: Get Ur Desired Vehicle Direct 4rm Cotonou @cheaper Price by Janor: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
carina e station wagon
Re: Get Ur Desired Vehicle Direct 4rm Cotonou @cheaper Price by ayofissy: 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Pls can I have the price of very clean honda accord 2004 .Thanks
Re: Get Ur Desired Vehicle Direct 4rm Cotonou @cheaper Price by olafaitty: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
@Ayofissy...........A very 04 Honda Accord wil cost u just 1.3m
Re: Get Ur Desired Vehicle Direct 4rm Cotonou @cheaper Price by oluwafemi89(m): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
How much will very clean 2000 or 2001 Toyota camry cost

and is it possible I pay twice
serious buyer
Re: Get Ur Desired Vehicle Direct 4rm Cotonou @cheaper Price by ayofissy: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
olafaitty:
@Ayofissy...........A very 04 Honda Accord wil cost u just 1.3m

thanks i ll keep in touch
Re: Get Ur Desired Vehicle Direct 4rm Cotonou @cheaper Price by MyMouth(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pls how much would it cost me to get a ford focus 1999 or 2000 model with a/c?
Re: Get Ur Desired Vehicle Direct 4rm Cotonou @cheaper Price by olafaitty: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
@Mymouth....ur desired ford focus will cost
Re: Get Ur Desired Vehicle Direct 4rm Cotonou @cheaper Price by olafaitty: 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
@Mymouth.......ur desired ford focus car with full option will cost 750k - 800k.
Re: Get Ur Desired Vehicle Direct 4rm Cotonou @cheaper Price by martins0: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
...and how much can we get an auto drive Golf3 with AC?
Re: Get Ur Desired Vehicle Direct 4rm Cotonou @cheaper Price by olafaitty: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
@martins0..............A very clean Auto Golf3 cost 500k
Re: Get Ur Desired Vehicle Direct 4rm Cotonou @cheaper Price by olafaitty: 2:27pm On May 07, 2015
olafaitty:
Make your enquiries and I will provide answers to your questions and make full explanation asap, we fix an appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will get the opportunity to settle for your desired vehicle. The vehicle gets to Lagos or any of your desired location in two days after complete payment. We deliver cars nationwide. You can count on me in getting you a sharp and neat vehicle @ the best of prices with a low mileage you can't get elsewhere.

On the first day of our visit to Cotonou, all you need do is to come along with about 25k, 5k will serve as transportation to and fro to cotonou while the 20k will be for deposit when we get the car we want to settle for.
After several inspection comparing the different cars, the deposit is made for the car we want to settle for, we get to the bank to get the full payment and the car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment. We offer nationwide delivery of vehicle.

BB PIN: 2B1C492C, Mail: Faiti4h@yahoo.com

Fatai.
Re: Get Ur Desired Vehicle Direct 4rm Cotonou @cheaper Price by olafaitty: 12:34pm On May 13, 2015
Dollars is falling! Price are getting cheaper......!!!
Re: Get Ur Desired Vehicle Direct 4rm Cotonou @cheaper Price by olafaitty: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2015
olafaitty:

BB PIN: 2B1C492C, Mail: Faiti4h@yahoo.com

Fatai.
Re: Get Ur Desired Vehicle Direct 4rm Cotonou @cheaper Price by olafaitty: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
olafaitty:

Fatai.
Re: Get Ur Desired Vehicle Direct 4rm Cotonou @cheaper Price by jokpulor: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Please how much would a 2005/2006 avalon xls/limited cost?
Re: Get Ur Desired Vehicle Direct 4rm Cotonou @cheaper Price by olafaitty: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2015
olafaitty:

Fatai EsQ.
Re: Get Ur Desired Vehicle Direct 4rm Cotonou @cheaper Price by olafaitty: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2015
olafaitty:

Whatsap:+2348028184848

Fatai EsQ.
Re: Get Ur Desired Vehicle Direct 4rm Cotonou @cheaper Price by Ribaman(m): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
What about a Toyota Carina or Avensis ( Wagon)? May be 1999, or year 2000. Thanks
Re: Get Ur Desired Vehicle Direct 4rm Cotonou @cheaper Price by olafaitty: 10:40am On May 18, 2016
Ask any question now and get answer immediately

(1) (Reply)

Very Neat 2009 Camry Xle Reg In Egbeda #1.250m non negotiable Mileage Is 63k / Registered 2004 Volkswagen Touareg / 2008 Honda Accord DC For 1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.