Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

I Need Tips On Opening A Mothercare/ Kiddies Shop - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / I Need Tips On Opening A Mothercare/ Kiddies Shop (5830 Views)

New Fashion Store Now Open, Massive Opening Deals And Discount / Please ignore / Original Graco,mothercare,fisherprice,carters,chicco,summer Etc. Babies Stuffs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Tips On Opening A Mothercare/ Kiddies Shop by jaydude(f): 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hi all, I am thinking of opening a mother care/ kids shop, please y'all I need useful information on:

1) what I can sell in the shop - I mean a list of everything pertaining to kids
2) their price ranges ( approximate prices at least)
3) those more highly sought out for
4) possible challenges I might face starting up
5) source for goods- how can I get affordable /quality stuff? Also if you are a wholesaler or know any one that brings in nice stuff from UK, US etc kindly indicate, we could do business together if your prices are reasonable

The list of my questions is inexhaustible, but let's take it from here for a start, I hope to learn alot, and hope others wanting to start same biz now or later would learn too
Thanks y'all in anticipation of your intelligent and supportive responses kiss
Re: I Need Tips On Opening A Mothercare/ Kiddies Shop by sandyd: 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mothercare and kiddies is very capital intensive and you have to have a eye for good thing rangeing frm diapers to clothes and toys. I reside in abj and usually do my shopping in lagos. Over time you can limit your travelling and ask your customers to send it via any transport company
Re: I Need Tips On Opening A Mothercare/ Kiddies Shop by anishpaul: 7:32am On Feb 27, 2015
Hi
We are from India and we can delivery Disney,Mother care,Hello kitty tops from 1$ onwards.
Please contact +91 805 695 5858 (Whats App) www.paulbros.com
jaydude:
Hi all, I am thinking of opening a mother care/ kids shop, please y'all I need useful information on:

1) what I can sell in the shop - I mean a list of everything pertaining to kids
2) their price ranges ( approximate prices at least)
3) those more highly sought out for
4) possible challenges I might face starting up
5) source for goods- how can I get affordable /quality stuff? Also if you are a wholesaler or know any one that brings in nice stuff from UK, US etc kindly indicate, we could do business together if your prices are reasonable

The list of my questions is inexhaustible, but let's take it from here for a start, I hope to learn alot, and hope others wanting to start same biz now or later would learn too
Thanks y'all in anticipation of your intelligent and supportive responses kiss
Re: I Need Tips On Opening A Mothercare/ Kiddies Shop by jaydude(f): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
sandyd:
Mothercare and kiddies is very capital intensive and you have to have a eye for good thing rangeing frm diapers to clothes and toys. I reside in abj and usually do my shopping in lagos. Over time you can limit your travelling and ask your customers to send it via any transport company

Thanks Sandy for ur response, pls do you buy from people who travel? I mean in lagos
Re: I Need Tips On Opening A Mothercare/ Kiddies Shop by jaydude(f): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
anishpaul:
Hi
We are from India and we can delivery Disney,Mother care,Hello kitty tops from 1$ onwards.
Please contact +91 805 695 5858 (Whats App) www.paulbros.com

Thanks Paul, I'm checking ur site now
Re: I Need Tips On Opening A Mothercare/ Kiddies Shop by tobbies: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
you can contact us at tobbies on 08094506182 or watsapp on the same number.Our children wears are from US and they are highly affordable.
we would be glad to offer you tips and useful advice as regards starting your kiddies shop.

Re: I Need Tips On Opening A Mothercare/ Kiddies Shop by debbydee(f): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2015
Madam poster.
i have one question for you have you tried buying and selling before now. is it viable around the place you live.
my advise to you is start from home from there you will know what brand mothers usually go for? secondly buy in small quantity and sell from home i dont want you to invest all the money and at the end of the day the response wont be encouraging start with few items from home to know mothers taste and preference. thirdly in terms of sourcing for goods take time to look for where to source your goods from. it is well

1 Like

Re: I Need Tips On Opening A Mothercare/ Kiddies Shop by jaydude(f): 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
tobbies:
you can contact us at tobbies on 08094506182 or watsapp on the same number.Our children wears are from US and they are highly affordable.
we would be glad to offer you tips and useful advice as regards starting your kiddies shop.

Thanks il ping u on whatsapp
Re: I Need Tips On Opening A Mothercare/ Kiddies Shop by jaydude(f): 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
debbydee:
Madam poster.
i have one question for you have you tried buying and selling before now. is it viable around the place you live.
my advise to you is start from home from there you will know what brand mothers usually go for? secondly buy in small quantity and sell from home i dont want you to invest all the money and at the end of the day the response wont be encouraging start with few items from home to know mothers taste and preference. thirdly in terms of sourcing for goods take time to look for where to source your goods from. it is well

Thanks debby, il look into ur points, I'm still looking for sources tho, I sell wears for adults just wanted to add kids

(1) (Reply)

.. / All Men's Shoe (roberto Cavalli, Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo) / Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.