Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Us Citizen Moving To Ghana To Be With Ghana Husband What Documents Are Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Us Citizen Moving To Ghana To Be With Ghana Husband What Documents Are Needed (1649 Views)

As A Husband What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Worth 100k / As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) / If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Citizen Moving To Ghana To Be With Ghana Husband What Documents Are Needed by tracyboo: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
I want to move to Ghana to be with my husband we were married in December 2014. He is still there. What documents do i need to apply for resident and can i do it when i arrive.do i need anything from the U.S. like job information etc.Will somebody please give me some help my move is supposed to be April 2015
Re: Us Citizen Moving To Ghana To Be With Ghana Husband What Documents Are Needed by veave(f): 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nil in Naija.

Just pack your loads and come.

after all people from chad backyard here paid 400naira, since you comming from yankee, it would be free. Afterall, Nigerians have this special treatment for yankee things
grin grin grin
Re: Us Citizen Moving To Ghana To Be With Ghana Husband What Documents Are Needed by Miami11: 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
You will get a better answer if you move this to travel section

1 Like

Re: Us Citizen Moving To Ghana To Be With Ghana Husband What Documents Are Needed by AyeeIdris(f): 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
N A I R A L A N D! Full of N I G E R I A N S......not Ghanaian. Wrong forum sweetie. You don miss road.

3 Likes

Re: Us Citizen Moving To Ghana To Be With Ghana Husband What Documents Are Needed by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 27, 2015
tracyboo:
I want to move to Ghana to be with my husband we were married in December 2014. He is still there. What documents do i need to apply for resident and can i do it when i arrive.do i need anything from the U.S. like job information etc.Will somebody please give me some help my move is supposed to be April 2015

Ma'am, this is nairaland, in Nigeria for Nigerians. We don't know what happens in Ghana, and we don't care. So you can't get reliable information here.

2 Likes

Re: Us Citizen Moving To Ghana To Be With Ghana Husband What Documents Are Needed by Nobody: 2:23am On Feb 27, 2015
Are you communicating with your husband about these?

The questions you're asking here are questions you should be asking him.
He's in the best position to answer them and guide you, especially because he's in Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Us Citizen Moving To Ghana To Be With Ghana Husband What Documents Are Needed by tracyboo: 3:24am On Feb 27, 2015
Yes i am talking to my husband about this situation but i like to get information for myself. Also to the Nigerian who said they don't care what happens in Ghana then don't answer no need to be rude.thanks to the ones who told me i was on wrong forum. I appreciate it.

3 Likes

Re: Us Citizen Moving To Ghana To Be With Ghana Husband What Documents Are Needed by tiredface: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
As a citizen of US, just go to Ghanaian embassy and get a visa to travel, no problems. You can adjust your status there{Ghana}, no problem as long as your husband's there legally. Never go by road with your passport, they're like Nigerian immigration in the boarder, lots of unnecessary demands. You can also talk to some one at the embassy{US}, they're very good. Good luck
Re: Us Citizen Moving To Ghana To Be With Ghana Husband What Documents Are Needed by MymothersKeeper(f): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wrong addy call the embassy. Why are you moving to Ghana ?? you will leave the convenience of ur state to the heat & headache of Africa
Re: Us Citizen Moving To Ghana To Be With Ghana Husband What Documents Are Needed by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
Call the ghanaian embassy and ask
Re: Us Citizen Moving To Ghana To Be With Ghana Husband What Documents Are Needed by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dark polish grin grin grin

just jokin tho
Re: Us Citizen Moving To Ghana To Be With Ghana Husband What Documents Are Needed by zicoraads: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bootybuttchic:

just jokin tho
grin cheesy grin
Re: Us Citizen Moving To Ghana To Be With Ghana Husband What Documents Are Needed by OXYGENO1: 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
AyeeIdris:
N A I R A L A N D! Full of N I G E R I A N S......not Ghanaian. Wrong forum sweetie. You don miss road.
Yet "Ghana" is found in every topic of this useless forum.How?

1 Like

Re: Us Citizen Moving To Ghana To Be With Ghana Husband What Documents Are Needed by OXYGENO1: 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bootybuttchic:

just jokin tho
Naaa. How is dat a joke.nigerians dark n ugly since 1273

Re: Us Citizen Moving To Ghana To Be With Ghana Husband What Documents Are Needed by Penssuwa(m): 10:21am On Mar 09, 2015
OXYGENO1:
Naaa. How is dat a joke.nigerians dark n ugly since 1273

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Married Men Will NEVER Leave Their Wives / Should A 17 Year Old Girl Be Flogged? / 5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.