Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Kim Kadashian Shares A Picture Of Her Waiting As Kanye Shop - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kadashian Shares A Picture Of Her Waiting As Kanye Shop (1784 Views)

Kano zip codes and postal codes in Nigeria / Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' / Kim Kadashian Top 3 Foods That Can Make Her Do It 15 Times A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kadashian Shares A Picture Of Her Waiting As Kanye Shop by greatdonmikell: 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Reality star and wife of rapper Kanye West a few minutes ago shared a picture of herself in the male section of a Boutique.

source:
http://www.lagoslately.com/kim-kardashian-accompanies-kanye-to-shop/

Re: Kim Kadashian Shares A Picture Of Her Waiting As Kanye Shop by ernecy(m): 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
and so?..how is this news

1 Like

Re: Kim Kadashian Shares A Picture Of Her Waiting As Kanye Shop by nickusoro(m): 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Okay, now I'm beginning to wonder what else exactly she wants. I mean, she's got the money, fame, beauty, and even the attention she's still craving for. KK, what else? Huh?

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: Kim Kadashian Shares A Picture Of Her Waiting As Kanye Shop by iamrealdeji(m): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
I'm sure the mirror is what makes her cross her legs like that,shes experimenting with the mirror
Re: Kim Kadashian Shares A Picture Of Her Waiting As Kanye Shop by Godmother(f): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gosh, this Kim is so vain. Its her life though; whatever makes her sleep at night
Re: Kim Kadashian Shares A Picture Of Her Waiting As Kanye Shop by axortedbabe(f): 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
this lady n pishur..
So obsessed with her body..
Re: Kim Kadashian Shares A Picture Of Her Waiting As Kanye Shop by bighead1(m): 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
What consyn us dia now, if she like let her wait for kanye as
he buys cold pure water or hott puff puff under the cms bridge
and KAI or CBD should bull doze her into their black maria.
it is none of my business.

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Shows Off Cleavage In New Instagram Selfies / Lamar Odum To Spill Full Details On Why Khloe Kardashian Divorced Him On Oprah's / Naija Richest Spinster Linda Ikeji Blast Marriage Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.