Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Google Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Account (922 Views)

How To Bypass Google Account Verification On Android / Pokémon Go Is Snooping On Your Google Account Data, Here’s A Solution / How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Account by Berzouh: 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hi everyone, pls I need someone help about my Google account on my android phone, whenever I went to put my account, it always say bad BTW bla bla black and have tried all means to it but its not working. I will really appreciate it if I can get the help from here.
Re: Google Account by richol(m): 12:17am On Feb 27, 2015
sorry enh.......ndo
Re: Google Account by collinoblaze(m): 1:17am On Feb 27, 2015
give the exact error message it displays......... is it "cant esthablish a bla bla bla" error?
Re: Google Account by collinoblaze(m): 1:18am On Feb 27, 2015
give the exact error message it displays......... is it cant esthablish a bla bla bla error
Re: Google Account by suretman(m): 3:16am On Feb 27, 2015
Berzouh:
Hi everyone, pls I need someone help about my Google account on my android phone, whenever I went to put my account, it always say bad BTW bla bla black and have tried all means to it but its not working. I will really appreciate it if I can get the help from here.

Had the same issue on my BB.. Open your gmail on a normal browser, google will send you a mail, check the mail and follow the instructions there
Re: Google Account by Berzouh: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
Have tried to open the browser on another phone but have not receive any msg relating to the Google account problem.
Whenever I want to sign into my account for me to use playstore it always display' can't establish a reliable source to the server, this could be temporary or your android device may not be provision for data service. If it continue call customer care'". Pls help out have tried everything to rectify this problem.
Re: Google Account by collinoblaze(m): 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
EASY FIX;
follow this steps and you would fix the problem once and for all.....

1. download root explorer on your device...

2. open root explorer and click on the file as follows: etc/hosts

3. hold on to the host folder till a pop up menu appears

4. click on" open with" , click on text editor....

5. you would see some thing like ; 127.0.0.1 clients
and another stuff below it just put #in front of the address and it is done....

from my own this is what I have and urs should like this too.....

127.0.0.1 localhost

#74.125.93.113 android.clients.google.com

6. reboot and voila it will work......
Re: Google Account by wheezyoung(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
collinoblaze:
EASY FIX;
follow this steps and you would fix the problem once and for all.....

1. download root explorer on your device...

2. open root explorer and click on the file as follows: etc/hosts

3. hold on to the host folder till a pop up menu appears

4. click on" open with" , click on text editor....

5. you would see some thing like ; 127.0.0.1 clients
and another stuff below it just put #in front of the address and it is done....

from my own this is what I have and urs should like this too.....

127.0.0.1 localhost

#74.125.93.113 android.clients.google.com

6. reboot and voila it will work......
in front of 127.o.o.1??
Re: Google Account by collinoblaze(m): 5:47am On Mar 10, 2015
not infront of 127.o.o.1..... there is another address below this one.... it is d second address that should get the #.......... if there is no second address copy and paste the one I have on my post.
Re: Google Account by Diseye29(m): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2015
Pls guys i need google play store app on bb10 av tryd bb world cnt find it
Re: Google Account by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Google Account by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 08, 2015
I just read this post http://www.edumacro.com/google-account-sign-create-google-account/ it helped to complete my Google account sign up

(1) (Reply)

MTN Tarrif Call Rate At 40kb/secs / Tecno Y4 / Opsson D1s Stock/ Custom Rom Arena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.