Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Oops!!! Just Imagine The Torn Sweater Kanye West Wore To An Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oops!!! Just Imagine The Torn Sweater Kanye West Wore To An Event (3413 Views)

Future Wore A Torn Cloth To MTVMAMA2016 (Photos) / Photos: See The Jeans Kanye West Wore As He Arrived Paris With Kris Jenner / Photos: See The Torn Jeans Kanye West Wore As He Arrived Paris With Kris Jenner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oops!!! Just Imagine The Torn Sweater Kanye West Wore To An Event by kidwave(m): 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Fashion for sure have taken over the world, but for someone to wear a tattered sweater in public is beyond me. Rapper, Kanye West was spotted with her wife, Kim Kardashian as they arrived Abbey Road Studios on Thursday afternoon. Kim wore an all-black kimono tunic with a leather belt and a sheer floaty skirt that displayed her legs while Kanye wore a jumper that looked like the moths had had a go at it thanks to its holey design, which he wore grey jeans and cowboy boots.

http://www.konfamblog.net/2015/02/guys-do-you-see-yourself-wearing-this.html

Re: Oops!!! Just Imagine The Torn Sweater Kanye West Wore To An Event by ifex370(m): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
see what Kim kardashian has done to this man

2 Likes

Re: Oops!!! Just Imagine The Torn Sweater Kanye West Wore To An Event by IAmBhijay(m): 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Oops!!! Just Imagine The Torn Sweater Kanye West Wore To An Event by ejikeme(m): 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
bros don comot for up....
Re: Oops!!! Just Imagine The Torn Sweater Kanye West Wore To An Event by kelvine(m): 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
If I say it is spiritual someone will say I am a fanatic. Well then,it is non of my business.

2 Likes

Re: Oops!!! Just Imagine The Torn Sweater Kanye West Wore To An Event by KlaireKlement(f): 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mad people are like MTN..They are EVERYWHERE YOU GO..
Re: Oops!!! Just Imagine The Torn Sweater Kanye West Wore To An Event by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
He fight with winch for dream?
Re: Oops!!! Just Imagine The Torn Sweater Kanye West Wore To An Event by axortedbabe(f): 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Kanye has his own unique fashion sense rite frm tym,he doesn't follow trend or copy anybody.
Re: Oops!!! Just Imagine The Torn Sweater Kanye West Wore To An Event by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
This man need serious prayers and deliverance grin
Re: Oops!!! Just Imagine The Torn Sweater Kanye West Wore To An Event by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
onye ara bu onye ara

1 Like

Re: Oops!!! Just Imagine The Torn Sweater Kanye West Wore To An Event by Nobody: 3:11am On Feb 27, 2015
Rat in the closet!
Re: Oops!!! Just Imagine The Torn Sweater Kanye West Wore To An Event by jerflakes(m): 5:31am On Feb 27, 2015
axortedbabe:
Kanye has his own unique fashion sense rite frm tym,he doesn't follow trend or copy anybody.

Are you one of the 21m mad, deaf and dumb people?
Re: Oops!!! Just Imagine The Torn Sweater Kanye West Wore To An Event by Pebcak: 5:40am On Feb 27, 2015
MANY ARE MAD< FEW ARE ROAMING
Re: Oops!!! Just Imagine The Torn Sweater Kanye West Wore To An Event by axortedbabe(f): 6:54am On Feb 27, 2015
jerflakes:

Are you one of the 21m mad, deaf and dumb people?
that's my opinion n observation,dont insult me,i beg u..
Re: Oops!!! Just Imagine The Torn Sweater Kanye West Wore To An Event by jerflakes(m): 6:59am On Feb 27, 2015
axortedbabe:
that's my opinion n observation,dont insult me,i beg u..

Unique fashion sense?

You just advertised yourself to be insulted.

Duh.

I'll wait to spot the remaining 20,999,999 people.
Re: Oops!!! Just Imagine The Torn Sweater Kanye West Wore To An Event by axortedbabe(f): 7:12am On Feb 27, 2015
jerflakes:

Unique fashion sense?

You just advertised yourself to be insulted.

Duh.

I'll wait to spot the remaining 20,999,999 people.
are u saying u don't knw d meaning of unique,must sumtin b beautiful before u say that thing is unique?unique is sumtin that is one of a kind,sumtin that stands an individual out frm d crowd,have u seen sumone wore this kind of tattered sweater before?or can u wear it,doesnt that make him unique in his own way?u claim to knw it all while u knw nothing..i can't stand ur type,stay off my
post/posts..niceday
Re: Oops!!! Just Imagine The Torn Sweater Kanye West Wore To An Event by jerflakes(m): 8:10am On Feb 27, 2015
axortedbabe:
are u saying u don't knw d meaning of unique,must sumtin b beautiful before u say that thing is unique?unique is sumtin that is one of a kind,sumtin that stands an individual out frm d crowd,have u seen sumone wore this kind of tattered sweater before?or can u wear it,doesnt that make him unique in his own way?u claim to knw it all while u knw nothing..i can't stand ur type,stay off my
post/posts..niceday

Leader of the 21m.
Re: Oops!!! Just Imagine The Torn Sweater Kanye West Wore To An Event by Missonas(f): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2015
And the circus continues....the more i read about dis dude the more i give props to JayZ.This is so unusual of a blackman something is amiss #notaracist

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Is That You??? See More Photos / Naija Won't Kill Someone With Their Captions! See What Obansanjo Is Doing! Lols / Photos - Basketmouth Wife Is Hot!! Shes A Year Older Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.