Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

BREAKING NEWS Dbanj And Lady Gaga Doing The Thing - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BREAKING NEWS Dbanj And Lady Gaga Doing The Thing (931 Views)

Like If U Can See The Thing In Between Maheeda Legs (explicit Photos) / 17 Annoying Things You’ll Recognize About Doing The Dishes In A Nigerian Home / Nicki Minaj Doing The Anaconda With Lagbaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS Dbanj And Lady Gaga Doing The Thing by DaBullIT(m): 6:33am On Feb 27, 2015
Information gathered indicates that

Lady Gaga will be Featuring DBanj in a new single titled "The Thing" or "La cosa" specially dedicated to her Mexican fans around the

Wait you clicked because you thought DBanj and Lady Gaga are doing THE THING

Shame on you Hehehehehehehehehehehehe grin

The Thing kooor the thingy ni grin

Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend cheesy
Re: BREAKING NEWS Dbanj And Lady Gaga Doing The Thing by phabuloz(m): 6:37am On Feb 27, 2015
At your age u no still get handwork? Nawa ohh

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS Dbanj And Lady Gaga Doing The Thing by DaBullIT(m): 6:40am On Feb 27, 2015
phabuloz:
At your age u no still get handwork? Nawa ohh

You dey so busy with your handwork sotay 6:30 you dey find people wey dey do the thing up and down
Re: BREAKING NEWS Dbanj And Lady Gaga Doing The Thing by bewla(m): 6:53am On Feb 27, 2015
c u c me
Re: BREAKING NEWS Dbanj And Lady Gaga Doing The Thing by KAYSANTOS: 7:10am On Feb 27, 2015
He caught me sha
Re: BREAKING NEWS Dbanj And Lady Gaga Doing The Thing by DaBullIT(m): 7:26am On Feb 27, 2015
KAYSANTOS:
He caught me sha

enjoy your weekend bro

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS Dbanj And Lady Gaga Doing The Thing by DaBullIT(m): 7:26am On Feb 27, 2015
bewla:
c u c me

Enjoy your weekend Jare

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Funny Street Names And Areas In Your Locality / Some Hilarious Pictures Of #aprilfools Day. / A Head Cracking Riddle For All NL Solve It If You Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.