Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

The Kardashians Score Big In New TV Deal. See How Much - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Kardashians Score Big In New TV Deal. See How Much (1548 Views)

New TV Deal Brings Free Premier League Games To 50 African Countries / Best Bum Check Out Hot Photos Of All The Kardashians' Ass (photos) / Kendall Jenner One Of The Kardashians Kills Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kardashians Score Big In New TV Deal. See How Much by sylviasilifah(f): 7:17am On Feb 27, 2015
The Kardashians have again signed a record-breaking, $100 million-plus deal to remain with E! for another four years, sources have exclusively confirmed to Page Six. Kris Jenner secured the deal for herself and daughters, Kim, Khloé and Kourtney Kardashian, Kendall and Kylie Jenner and Scott Disick. Bruce Jenner and Kanye are not part of the deal.

Read more at http://www.360nobs.com/2015/02/the-kardashians-score-big-in-new-tv-deal-see-how-much/

Re: The Kardashians Score Big In New TV Deal. See How Much by phrancys001(m): 8:03am On Feb 27, 2015
The Ashewoo's .

1 Like

Re: The Kardashians Score Big In New TV Deal. See How Much by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2015
Go Kris!
Re: The Kardashians Score Big In New TV Deal. See How Much by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2015
ashawo republic

1 Like

Re: The Kardashians Score Big In New TV Deal. See How Much by sylviasilifah(f): 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
chai.... bet why?
OkeEsibe:
ashawo republic
Re: The Kardashians Score Big In New TV Deal. See How Much by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
What happen to poor Robert?

Or are they just fond of ruining the lives of men in their lives?

Like Amber said she wouldn't even bother humiliating Kanye. Let's leave it to the Kardashians. When they are done with him, we all will
pity him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Kardashians Score Big In New TV Deal. See How Much by axortedbabe(f): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
this their mama sef..
Re: The Kardashians Score Big In New TV Deal. See How Much by Xavier9ja(m): 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
BIG A.SS DEAL

I PITY ROBERT. COZ HE DONT HAVE A BIG A.SS HE'S LEFT OUT

1 Like

Re: The Kardashians Score Big In New TV Deal. See How Much by hatux: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wahala dey o! See as 'em resemble pigs wey 'em wun sell for market
Re: The Kardashians Score Big In New TV Deal. See How Much by KingTom(m): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
rokiatu:
What happen to poor Robert?

Or are they just fond of ruining the lives of men in their lives?

Like Amber said she wouldn't even bother humiliating Kanye. Let's leave it to the Kardashians. When they are done with him, we all will
pity him.
Robert is a fat pampered slob! Amber is a jealous bitch! My opinion though
grin grin grin
Re: The Kardashians Score Big In New TV Deal. See How Much by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
This pathetic show irks me! I don't know why Ryan secreast is still producing it. E needs to get done with them! Biko!

1 Like

Re: The Kardashians Score Big In New TV Deal. See How Much by nawtikid(m): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Awon olosho
Re: The Kardashians Score Big In New TV Deal. See How Much by icebebe(f): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Kim likes bin different.
Re: The Kardashians Score Big In New TV Deal. See How Much by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
sylviasilifah:
The Kardashians have again signed a record-breaking, $100 million-plus deal to remain with E! for another four years, sources have exclusively confirmed to Page Six. Kris Jenner secured the deal for herself and daughters, Kim, Khloé and Kourtney Kardashian, Kendall and Kylie Jenner and Scott Disick. Bruce Jenner and Kanye are not part of the deal.

Read more at http://www.360nobs.com/2015/02/the-kardashians-score-big-in-new-tv-deal-see-how-much/
I HAAAAAAATE DIS SHOOOOOOOW angry y must i kip up wid d kaTRASHians
Re: The Kardashians Score Big In New TV Deal. See How Much by philo3(m): 7:46am On Mar 01, 2015
fvck girls

(1) (Reply)

2face And His Wife Annie Idibia Cozy Up In New Photo / [MUST See]this Is Incredible Ella The Girl With The Biggest Oranges. / Davido Gets Frisky With Models In Bikini (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.