Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Best Way To Fight Body Odour And Stay Fresh 24/7 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Way To Fight Body Odour And Stay Fresh 24/7 (613 Views)

4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour / Care And Management Of Body Odour / Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Fight Body Odour And Stay Fresh 24/7 by fleps(m): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2015
One of the worst things concerning hygiene that one can go through is having body odour or living with someone that has such. It is more embarrassing when you know a colleague at work has it and does not know or simply does nothing about it or makes use of the wrong perfume/deodorant/bathing soap etc.

I'm sure some peeps here would agree that, apart from the fact that some of these things are natural, some also develop from carelessness, laziness, and lack of good hygiene. Some days ago someone posted on Facebook that fat girls do smell. It was argued and argued until I decided to turn off notifications and unfollow it. I was tired of the constant phone beep.

Now for the benefit of all and some who are faced with such problems and some who will search on Google to get here and some who have successfully found a way of fighting off this challenge, I will like us to give best hygiene practices, best deodorant to use (and possibly price) and best way to fight this off!

Let me kick off with mine
Bath twice a day (before and after work)
Use an antibacterial soap not toilet soap (because its for the toilet not your body)
Wear clean and IRONED cloths
Don't sleep on dirty rug or mattress without a clean bed sheet
Always shave (especially your armpit)
Wear clean undies and boxes and when you wash, dry them where the sun will really hit the bacteria and kill them
USE GOOD DEODORANT that will last all day and not one that will give a pungent odour when you sweat in the hot afternoon

Some really affordable ones I used off some months back are Black King, Malizia (or something) Active Man etc... I'm sure others have really good ones and tips to share.

I'll also suggest you follow some health blogs like Cliniconomy & Lilian Nwobu Blog (both by nairalanders, let's promote our own!)

Good morning. Experiences, tips and opinion please...
Re: Best Way To Fight Body Odour And Stay Fresh 24/7 by KingIU(m): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2015
the fact is that I don't think some people know thy have body odour
Re: Best Way To Fight Body Odour And Stay Fresh 24/7 by Ezemarcel(m): 8:26am On Feb 27, 2015
Nice one.....front page pls....mods take note
Re: Best Way To Fight Body Odour And Stay Fresh 24/7 by fleps(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2015
KingIU:
the fact is that I don't think some people know thy have body odour

Lol. You are right though. There was this case where I work, the guy has body odour but we dint just know how to tell him. So we talked to one mature brother in the Lord, not in our dept. to talk to him. He did and it paid off (at least for some time)

The thing is, if they don't know, tell them or get a friend of the person concerned to do it.
Re: Best Way To Fight Body Odour And Stay Fresh 24/7 by ijobaooorun(m): 9:11am On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Best Way To Fight Body Odour And Stay Fresh 24/7 by lillyjane(f): 9:20am On Feb 27, 2015
Body odour is an all round unfortunate thing. And for the fact that people may claim ignorance of this when they have it has only one word to be attributed to it "carelessness/nonchalancy"

If you are the type that pays attention to yourself both inwardly and outwardly, you will definitely know that something isn't right.

Body odour can be eliminated by self consciousness, improved personal hygiene and healthy eating.

Do not cause people around you unnecessary discomfort, get rid of your body odour with natural home remedies.

I would have put the link here but my URL has been blacklisted by Seen but you can do a Google search on "home remedies for body odour/Lilian nwobu or simply type www. Lilian Nwobu .com without the spaces to go to the site's home page.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / The Business And Profit Side Of Ruzu Bitter / Why You Should Always Wash New Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.