Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Help, How Do I Combine Colors For My Weeding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Help, How Do I Combine Colors For My Weeding (1223 Views)

See What I Spotted During The Order Of Photograph At A Weeding(photo) / How To Combine Print And Digital For Magazine Business In Nigeria / 1.2 Million Naira Weeding, Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, How Do I Combine Colors For My Weeding by flipboss(m): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2015
Please I need suggestion on how to combine colors for me and my best man.... and the groom's men. color for wedding is tangerine and champagne gold. N.B I want to use navy-blue suit.Thanks
Re: Help, How Do I Combine Colors For My Weeding by LaHeiress(f): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
flipboss:
Please I need suggestion on how to combine colors for me and my best man.... and the groom's men. color for wedding is tangerine and champagne gold. N.B I want to use navy-blue suit.Thanks

Congrats on your forthcoming wedding. For your chosen colours, you can wear a navy blue suit and use a tangerine coloured slim tie/bow tie and pocket square. Wear a white shirt; plain preferrably. Leave the champagne gold out of it; you don't need to use all the colours picked for the wedding. Pair up with black shoes and a black belt. Let the best man wear the same suit colour as yours. For your groomsmen, let them wear black suits and use tangerine ties and pocket squares. You guys would look smashing! Cheers.

La' Heiress Hospitality Services
Olamide- The Heiress
5155FEF3

1 Like

Re: Help, How Do I Combine Colors For My Weeding by flipboss(m): 11:45am On Mar 01, 2015
LaHeiress:

Congrats on your forthcoming wedding. For your chosen colours, you can wear a navy blue suit and use a tangerine coloured slim tie/bow tie and pocket square. Wear a white shirt; plain preferrably. Leave the champagne gold out of it; you don't need to use all the colours picked for the wedding. Pair up with black shoes and a black belt. Let the best man wear the same suit colour as yours. For your groomsmen, let them wear black suits and use tangerine ties and pocket squares. You guys would look smashing! Cheers.

La' Heiress Hospitality Services
Olamide- The Heiress
5155FEF3
Thanks Olamide, grateful
Re: Help, How Do I Combine Colors For My Weeding by olexy4real(m): 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
Use black and red

(1) (Reply)

Ever Thought About Having An Underwater Wedding? / Ice Chest For Sale / Thousands Turnout At The GNLD Annual Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.